For Sale Bunch of FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are those PS hoses? I'll take em
Honestly I do not know what those lines are for. THey came in a bundle of parts I bought quite a while back. Make me an offer if and for what you want.

Damn good price on the hubs. Would love to get them, ill take my spot in line.... :(

Would also be interested in the steering arms/ends.

Ok, so it seems that my original idea of selling all parts as an entire set is not achievable. I am answering requests based on time. Prices I am giving, are again OBO plus shipping.

Damn good price on the hubs. Would love to get them, ill take my spot in line.... :(

Would also be interested in the steering arms/ends.
I have a couple other people in line for the hubs, but the steering linkage rods and rod ends are yours. How about $40 plus shipping for all (I think there are 2 rods and two new ends).

Honestly I do not know what those lines are for. THey came in a bundle of parts I bought quite a while back. Make me an offer if and for what you want.
Here is a closeup of those hoses. They look like break lines to me, but I really don’t know.

DBA9AFA2-6608-4094-9B05-12DB1F2FEC9D.jpeg

Interested in to 22309:

T Case gasket kit 04362-60030
Valve cover oil TEQ fill cap
Brake/clutch reservoir caps (if uncracked)
vapor separator unit
canvas battery/radiator pads (4)

Thanks

Interested in to 22309:

T Case gasket kit 04362-60030
Valve cover oil TEQ fill cap
Brake/clutch reservoir caps (if uncracked)
vapor separator unit
canvas battery/radiator pads (4)

Thanks
Sent you a PM

I’m interested in the battery tray, tie rods, corner reflectors, dome light, and vapor separator. I got to renew membership to receive messages. Shipping to 23454

I’m interested in the battery tray, tie rods, corner reflectors, dome light, and vapor separator. I got to renew membership to receive messages. Shipping to 23454
Battery Tray --- $50
Tie Rods: --- both for $30
corner reflectors (aftermarket): $20
Dome light (pending)
vapor selector (pending)

Shipping not easy to figure out as I do not have a box long enough for the tie rods. If you are ok with proces I can start looking for something that actually owould fit.
2 boxes might be easier, one tube for tie rods and one for the rest. LMK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom