SOLD Built 2006 100 series- Sale Pending

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of state buyer has backed out due to extenuating circumstances. Still for sale. I have decided to change the ad price to firm to save time. If it doesn't sell, I love this 100 and could make it work to hold onto it.

$17k
 
Last edited:
Price Drop! $17k. Still available! First come first served. Lots of interest but many have been unable to make arrangements work out. I am okay to take a deposit and can drive anywhere within 4 hours for pickup only. Unfortunately I'm not interested in trades at this time. Calls seem to work better for me than texts. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Is your Cruiser still available? If so message me I'm interested. If easier to contact via phone let me know and we can chat that way.
 
@duvinclunk you must be new here.
Maintenance over miles. The only thing that can hurt these trucks 237k is nothing and this looks like an excellent 100 series
 
I look away for a week and miss this beauty. Oh man! If that deposit gets returned pm me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom