SOLD Built 2006 100 series- Sale Pending (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've received a deposit. Sale Pending. Thank you guys!

This build is in fantastic condition with a clean title and has been religiously dealer maintained throughout its lifespan. Mostly freeway miles logged by previous owner who used it for long cross country business trips.

Over $10k went into this build:

-OME 2.5" Heavy Load Kit
-ARB Deluxe Front Bumper
-ARB Rear Swing out bumper
-Rear spare tire mount with spare K02
-Rear jerry can holder
-Fairly new BFG K02 All Terrain Tires
-Badlands 12000 lb Winch
-Upgraded Headlights, fog lights and IPFs

Additional information:

-Brand new CV axles
-Brand new lower ball joints
-Belts / water pump changed at 196k miles
-Rear brakes recently redone
-Immaculate dealer maintenance record available on Carfax (Toyota dealership version can be provided upon request)
-Heated leather seats
-Third Row Seats Included
-Backup Camera
-Toyota Navigation

-Clean title
-237k miles
-Garage kept
-No leaks of any kind
-Minimal surface rust
-Oil and filters changed last month using fully synthetic
-Heater Hose Tee and return hose are due to be replaced soon (roughly $200 including labor from what I understand)

Cash only. PM me with any questions or offers! Thanks for looking!
20180217_155148.jpg
20180217_162856.jpg
20180217_154801.jpg
20180217_163315.jpg
20180217_154930_001.jpg

Last edited:
Out of state buyer has backed out due to extenuating circumstances. Still for sale. I have decided to change the ad price to firm to save time. If it doesn't sell, I love this 100 and could make it work to hold onto it.

$17k

Last edited:
Price Drop! $17k. Still available! First come first served. Lots of interest but many have been unable to make arrangements work out. I am okay to take a deposit and can drive anywhere within 4 hours for pickup only. Unfortunately I'm not interested in trades at this time. Calls seem to work better for me than texts. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is your Cruiser still available? If so message me I'm interested. If easier to contact via phone let me know and we can chat that way.

LC's, with proper maintenance, last a LONG time. Only you can decide on how many miles your new to your rig should have.

Looks like a really nice rig.

@duvinclunk you must be new here.
Maintenance over miles. The only thing that can hurt these trucks 237k is nothing and this looks like an excellent 100 series

I look away for a week and miss this beauty. Oh man! If that deposit gets returned pm me.

nice rig. what size are the tires?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom