Build Planner/ Budget Template (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
About to start planning my TLC build. Is there a build planner/ budget template you guys recommend? If not, can people share good build sheets here? Thx!

About to start planning my TLC build. Is there a build planner/ budget template you guys recommend? If not, can people share good build sheets here? Thx!
I’d start with what tires you want then figure out what you need to fit it. 33s are easy from what I have been seeing.

I was being a bit factious, but since we have no idea what truck you have it's kinda hard to answer. Go to the forum of your truck,
there will be threads in search labelled something like 'What would you do first?'
Not many actual lists.
Tires - don't go cheap. Figure out your size depending on your style. Bigger is not necessarily better. go through the Tire forum
axle lockers - bumpers - swingout extras? - do you need a winch? -
I'm gonna get throttled here but - don't make the first thing you buy a high lift jack.
Camping gear requirements are personal.
Sleeping arrangements? Sleep on homemade platform or drop $2K + on a RTT? I like RTT's convenient, dry, comfortable - worth the money
This just scratches the surface.

Spend your money on the truck first - running gear, steering gear, everything to top shape first. Oil and lubes done so
everything works. If you have a funky transfer case and transmission problems, don't do anything until this stuff is done right

Budget - add some numbers together and whatever you get, triple it. Then pick a date you'd like to have it finished by and add a couple years... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom