BSLCA Monthly Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Adopt a Road and Meeting

Good to see everyone today

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01265.jpg

DSC01273.jpg

Monthly meeting date change from June 21st to June 28th. Same time, same place. We knew Father's Day might be tough to get together so we thought it best to push it back a week. It'll work out since the Sicily Island trip will be the next weekend so we'll have alot to talk about :)

I won't be able to make the meeting, as I will be out of town that weekend, but WILL be at Sicily Island for the 4th of July trip. I'll be dragging a camper, so let me know what I need to bring!!

I would like to head up there and meet you guys and do whatever needs to be done to finally make my commitment. I think I have the yota fixed so I can hopefully drive it. Is that alright? How much money should I bring for membership?

I would like to head up there and meet you guys and do whatever needs to be done to finally make my commitment. I think I have the yota fixed so I can hopefully drive it. Is that alright? How much money should I bring for membership?

Thats great to hear we'd be glad to have you. $55 dollars for both BSLCA/TLCA and I'll bring you a copy of last months trails that you'll be getting with your membership. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your rig. :beer:

SWEET!

Last edited:
See you then. I'll try to be there for noon so I can eat :beer:

It was nice meeting the people at the meeting today. I hope to make it to something else soon.

It was nice meeting the people at the meeting today. I hope to make it to something else soon.
It was nice meeting you to, hope to see you on the trails one day. I hope it`s this weekend.:hmm:

Good meeting you Ryan. I wish you and the wife well with the new baby :cheers:

She was born this morning at 10:57 and all went pretty well. Now I am just hoping my wife will recover quickly so we can get them both home!

got%40taco-albums-skulls-picture8718-congratulations.jpg

Congratulations on the new life Ryan:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom