BSLCA Monthly Meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good to see everyone today :beer:

Just a few pics http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s142/BSLCA/2009 Events/Mar Meeting 3-15-09/

Look who came to visit :)
IMG_0242.jpg

DSCN0812.jpg

DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

DSCN0817.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

Country star ;)
DSCN0816.jpg

Wow! Who's the guy in the first pic??? He looks familiar.. :D

Awesome

:beer:

me

April meeting this Sunday 1 - 3 same place, same time. We'll catch up, go over the upcoming events and discuss our crawfish boil coming up the following weekend. We'll try to keep it short and sweet. Pending the weather situation for those that would like to help we'll head over to Armonds camp to clean some trails and help where we're needed in preparation for the boil. I look forward to seeing you there :beer:

You no i be there !! :beer:

Will do bud. It don't look like we'll be heading out to Armond's place Sunday afternoon the weekend looks pretty ugly.

Apr 17 Today
Overcast skies and windy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 76F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph.
Apr 17 Tonight
Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms mainly during the evening. Low 66F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Apr 18 Tomorrow
Mostly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. A few storms may be severe. High 77F. Winds SSE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Apr 18 Tomorrow night
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening becoming more widespread overnight. Low 67F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Apr 19 Sunday
A few thunderstorms possible. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 50s.

This Weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Everyone, it's that time again for our adopted road. We would love your help and certainly could use it. It's our small way of giving back to the community. It is 1000x better and faster if we could have everyone show up. Please do your best and try to help out!

Trash pickup on Hwy 89. Meet at the Piggly Wiggly Parking lot on the corner of Pinhook and Hwy 89 (Youngsville Hwy) to start at 10 AM. Bring some old shoes or boots.

Monthly meeting to follow at Buffalo Wild Wings at 1:00 pm on Ambassador Caffery (we'll probably just leave the trash pick up and go eat lunch there).

Hope to see everyone at both places and hope this note finds you all well.

Scott

X2 we'll discuss the Ozark trip details and the upcoming 4th of July trip. I'll bring the bottled water and trailer for the trash pickup please come out and help where you can.

Are we still picking up trash with this weather?

I dunno. I am going to make this one...but I thought it said start at 8am LOL..was going to pick up til 9:30 then go home to get ready for church. I will see if we can get to an early mass and get to the pickup a little late...

FAR AS i KNOW WE STILL BE ON PROB ARRIVE ABOUT THE SAME TIME AS DA RAIN ]ME AM NOT WORRIED BOUT MELTING --- JUST FLOATING AWAY:eek:

Might have to pull out my chest waders. We're about to get hit from the north and south.[/QUOTE
PROB TOO LATE TO CALL ON SIRENMOSES TO CUM PART DA WATERSl lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom