BSLCA Monthly Meetings

I was looking forard to the meeting but woke up to a broken fridge :crybaby:

Pea Green... I think it was time for it to give up and luckily the land lord agreed
Sorry bud... ugly fridge.. hope it's out and a new one in to chill beer for when we work on your rig this year (we still need a work plan and dates bud ;) )

Good meeting today.. good to see new faces and meet everyone.

Some pics from today:

All lined up...

Two Troopies :D

Theriot telling Albert his sh*t will go through anything "open/open" :grinpimp:

Duplechin looking for his rig

Amazing... same as mine. First thing a previous owner buys w/ his Troopy is a drill bit.

Theriot and David

Albert & Will

The gang...

Landry... check Johnson's background and infomation sheet please...

FJC Guard dog...

The big boys

Good meeting everyone today and seeing the old gang there. I was trying to get a pic of everyone but I missed Tina... sorry T.. next time.

:beer:

me

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star

Meeting this Sunday. Its the first of the year so we'll have alot to talk about. I'm looking forward to it. :beer:

Reminder to please bring your yearly dues if you can. I'd like to turn in our 09 roster by the end of March. :)

Last edited:

Volunteer

SILVER Star

our monthly meeting is this Sunday the 15th same time, same place. If you haven't yet paid your dues for 09 please bring it with you. :beer: I'll turn in the active roster at the end of the month and the way it looks now we'll have 10 folks on it :meh:

Volunteer

SILVER Star

I'll paypal them today! I forget, are TLCA dues separate from the club dues?
Yes they are Brian. We can renew both for you for $55 or you can renew your TLCA on your own for $30 and our local dues are $25 :)

offshore now. I'm coming home in the morning. This has been a bad trip. Went out for an engine change and some inspections. We got the engine out and back in but it started leaking. We had to pull it out again and re install it. It's been running good so far.

Volunteer

SILVER Star

Well at least its almost beer'o'clock. I hope you have some cold ones in your tool box and things get better :lol: You need a helper to hand you some tools :hmm: I need to get out more. :lol:

Top Bottom