BSLCA Annual Crawfish Boil April 14th, 2012 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Man, I can taste them crawdads already.
Holla if we need to bring anything to help out.

John Stw said:
Man, I can taste them crawdads already.
Holla if we need to bring anything to help out.

Me too bud the shopping is done just packing up the mobile home so I can hopefully drive up tomorrow and jump in the tow rig to roll out. Think we have most of the bases covered but we'll holla back here if we forgot something crucial :)

Well said Mike, thanks to all those that came out and shared it with us today.We're still enjoying the evening over a nice fire. It's been a great weekend for camping.

image-4133793387.jpg

Hey guys. Great time seeing all y'all again. Great food. Good company And lots of fun

I made 11.654 mpg only going 55 or less on the trip. The way back I had lots of headwinds and side winds,( well for the cruiser anyway) so I probably did better going.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

It was good to see everyone yesterday.......even those who gave me crap for not being around so much! I'll check into going out to Avery Island and report back. I'll also give some consideration to exploring other day trip opportunities. I hope everyone made it home safely or, for those who stayed for the night, enjoyed a nice evening.

John. Did you make it later in the day. I coulda sworn I saw ur Fjc while at a gas station in new Iberia. I saw all the stickers. :)

It was good to see everyone yesterday.......even those who gave me crap for not being around so much! I'll check into going out to Avery Island and report back. I'll also give some consideration to exploring other day trip opportunities. I hope everyone made it home safely or, for those who stayed for the night, enjoyed a nice evening.

Thanks a bunch for looking into to that for us Armond, you know we only give you crap cause we like you :cheers: :lol:

Wish I could have gone just with a wedding to shoot and. Studying for police academy

Understand bud it doesn't always workout but we missed you and did talk about you ;) :lol: good luck with the test and message me soon so we can get something going on these shirts :)

Thanks to all the chiefs that lent a hand at the boil, BBQ included great job the food was delicious (insert applause) . It was nice that the weather was so cooperative for one of our get togethers.

How she be old lady when she is new to you Jon.plus they don't like when you call them that....lol

He says. "ole" not "old". It's like 'ole no. 1. :)

Oops my bad, better half sounds better to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom