BSLCA Annual Crawfish Boil April 14th, 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:cheers::clap:

Late to the party but.......just reserved spot #5, me and Jazmine will be camping the weekend.

Also because of the camping, i will be coming in my dads truck, so i may have room for a pot and burner if it is still needed.

Glad to hear it bud, bringing your Dads popup or tenting it? I'm looking forward to the outing :cheers:

The popup was my FIL's, so we are tenting it. it should be cool enough at nite.

;)Thats why i chose that spot!!!;)

so far just me and jaz, kenzie will be there if her mom doesnt make her go with her for the weekend.

The popup was my FIL's, so we are tenting it. it should be cool enough at nite.

Gotcha and its nice to have the electricity and water if needed you can run fans or you can fab up your own swampcooler and run some water through it :D

Mike/Sandy & 2 Kids (2) Bugs & (2) Other
Paul/Jean (2) Bugs
John/Erin & Child (2) Bugs - cookies
Larry/Rebecca & 2 Kids (4) Bugs - cake
Cody/Robert (1) Bugs (1) Other
Scott TBD (2 or 4) Bugs
Mike & Child (1) Bugs (1) Other
Linda/Albert (2) Bugs - drinks
Matt/Tina (2) Bugs
Donna (2) Bugs
Armond other
Sean (5) Bugs
Davin (2) Bugs
Josh (1)
Lothar (3)
James Benoit (2)

updated 4-10-12

Last edited:
Do we need to bring any chairs or tables?

They have table there John. All you need is your beer'

Will have some of that. Don't leave home without it.

Yes John, Mike is right. It is at Pavilion #1 and has plenty picnic tables. Never leave without my beer either :D

Is the water park open this year?

X2 on what Ms Jean said bud the water park will be closed but we'll have the waterslide again :)

That's a bummer that is a nice water park for the kids.

That's a bummer that is a nice water park for the kids.

It sure is, we'll have other things to keep them occupied like the waterslide and washers game besides the playground across the St. I'm also bringing the kids bikes so they can run errands for me back and forth to the camper ;)

It sure is, we'll have other things to keep them occupied like the waterslide and washers game besides the playground across the St. I'm also bringing the kids bikes so they can run errands for me back and forth to the camper ;)

Yes bring the bikes so they can fetch beer for me. I am NOT repeat NOT riding a bike this go round :D

i will have my girls bikes also, and mine.

BTW, i will have both girls friday night and for the boil during the day saturday, hopefully it wont be problem to add one child for bugs?

i will have my girls bikes also, and mine.

BTW, i will have both girls friday night and for the boil during the day saturday, hopefully it wont be problem to add one child for bugs?

No problem bud glad they'll both make it :)

Looking good for the weekend :cheers: we'll have a few wind makers just in case it gets a little on the warm side. It would be nice to have a weekend of what we're having today its awesome out there :D

weather.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom