BSLCA Annual Crawfish Boil April 14th, 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Volunteer

Bayou State Land Cruiser Association
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
bslca.com
Working on getting the event schedule posted but in the meantime for planning purposes our Annual Crawfish Boil will be April 14th at Pavilion 1 at Lake Fausse Point State Park. Same as the last two years. Some will make a weekend of it and camp there for the weekend the 13 - 15th because of the two night minimum at the State Parks. More to come :)

Lake Fausse Pointe State Park - Louisiana Office of State Parks

crawfish boil collage - 1.jpg

Last edited:
The following weekend of April 21-22 is the Jambo which is going to make it tough for me to be gone two weekends in a row.:bang:

The following weekend of April 21-22 is the Jambo which is going to make it tough for me to be gone two weekends in a row.:bang:

yes but the boil is a weekend to just eat and party :D

yup ya B gittin up in years can`t run with the big dawgs best to stay on the porch:D

speedn3 said:

Certainly understand so much to do and the calendars fill up fast:( I made my reservation tonight we'll be camping the weekend on the same site as last year site #2

Bang Bang said:
I'll be there for the boil....with the kids no doubt. Maybe the :princess: can even make it this year. :clap:

Good to hear Mike I hope she can make it:) the kids have a great time as do the rest of us its a fun family outing :)

yup ya B gittin up in years can`t run with the big dawgs best to stay on the porch:D

Thats funny but I like it on the porch! and yes I'am getting old, ha

It may be a little early but if any of you know for sure you will be attending please post it here so we can have a head count to make sure we have enough crawfish.

If anyone else will be camping Larry is in site #2 we are in #4 in case you want to be near us :D

Cool. This year I won't have prom, so I'm up. Hopefully I can have my new R/C finished by then, so I'll have both the FJ40, and the 8x8 in the back of the cruiser. I'll definatly have to bring blake also, if I can keep him off of his phone. :D

Thanks
Cody

elephants 88 FJ62 said:
Cool. This year I won't have prom, so I'm up. Hopefully I can have my new R/C finished by then, so I'll have both the FJ40, and the 8x8 in the back of the cruiser. I'll definatly have to bring blake also, if I can keep him off of his phone. :D

Thanks
Cody

Good to hear bud

Phones don't work out there, u need what Scott had last year. U can text calling not to good.

Phones don't work out there, u need what Scott had last year. U can text calling not to good.

:meh: unless U R PSCOTTBX why would ya need a signal? if ya wanta make a call go to the phone booth on top of the levee always have 3 bars:)

but if he needs sure LL can hook him up

You can also add the crawfish boil event to your events calendar on FB :cheers:

CB event.JPG

Our Annual Crawfish boil is just a month away :cheers: and its getting that time where we'll need to start getting a head count so we know how much crawfish we're going to need to reserve from Chip. Please sound off here or in a email info@bslca.com on the number of folks in your family that will be attending the boil. We're not talking about Uncles, Aunts, Grandparents or Cousins :lol: as much as we'd like to treat them prices are high so lets keep it to spouses and siblings and or friend please.

Please make sure to let us know about the kids we always try to have something for them and will this time as well :)

Thank you :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom