Bronze Wheels on Gray 200 (1 Viewer)

Does anyone have bronze 17” wheels on a gray 200 they can show me pictures of?

I have a 2013 LX570 and want to get the bronze Icon Rebound but not sure how they would look with gray and chrome trim of the LX. I definitely like the bronze on white and black, I just can’t find any pics on gray...

9DDF23EE-9426-4ABB-ABC7-D18DDD71793E.jpeg

Not the Icon Rebound, and no chrome trim (thankfully!), nut maybe these pictures will help. Before I received it, I was set on swapping the bronze BBS wheels for the black TRD Pro versions. But after delivery, no chance of me swapping them out. I love the look.

188C3471-B4E1-4D4C-AD06-6BE34E6CEBA0.jpeg
C535817D-CDAC-48AB-94C0-A1C8864D8D1E.jpeg

Last edited:
I think gray with bronze would be a great combo. Just as an alternate option might want to check out the Evo Corse. Quite a few guys on this forum have gone that route

@sean257 thank you for creating this post! The dark grey with bronze wheels is one of my favorite color combos in my mind but haven't seen many pics so I was wondering the same thing.

@PabloTX thank you for posting those pics, I think the color combo looks great! I'm new to the forum and LC world and am enjoying this community very much. Can't wait for the day when I get my first LC.

Not the Icon Rebound, and no chrome trim (thankfully!), nut maybe these pictures will help. Before I received it, I was set on swapping the bronze BBS wheels for the black TRD Pro versions. But after delivery, no chance of me swapping them out. I love the look.

View attachment 2574146View attachment 2574147
That looks great! Especially with no running boards. I could not afford the LC and had to settle for the Lex and the bling trim. I'm trying not to go down the money hole of sliders, removing chrome etc.

I have a set of RWs ready to go on my 200 series and seeing this thread is making me debate a color change before mounting them up. Thanks @Charged55 for posting yours, since mine is silver too.

G-Cat

SILVER Star
Wish I could find the picture. A guy had OE 18" 100 Series wheel powder coated bronze on a grey 100 Series that sold a year or two ago...opinions were split, but I thought it looked fantastic.

Here's mine. You can also go to Toyota's LC build site and build a heritage to get an idea. This was my unicorn build, meaning it was a grey heritage or bust.

View attachment 2574981
That combo is fantastic. Great choice. I did not know you could get grey in a HE. If I bought one I would buy the oddest color combo possible.

I would love to see the bronze icon vector 5's installed. I ordered a set of these in "titanium" because I was too chicken to go bronze, but I suspect it looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom