For Sale Boise, ID 2F 4spd 3spd transfer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Mar 5, 2007
Threads
100
Messages
604
Location
Spokane, Wa
Location
United States
****SOLD*****


Rebuilt 2F, 4spd transmission and 3 spd transfer case. $1400 obo

The head has been milled and its running the Delta Cam that Mark W. suggests. The engine has about 50 miles on it and the trans/tcase combo probably has an unknown amount. The motor runs great, but I had a Tundra 4.7 fall into my lap so I'm going that direction.

Thanks,
Brittain
 
Last edited:
I am also interested , not to far away. Easy pickup for me.
 
IMG_2310_zpsemqecuwc.jpg


IMG_2309_zpsim88uuab.jpg


IMG_2308_zps3zggiumb.jpg


Webber 38, header, FJ60 Big Cap distributor, and mechanical Oil pressure gauge included. York, Alt, and Saginaw Pump will be removed.
 
Bump, neither needs it so looking for a new buyer.
 
That would be great, can't afford it right now though, if you still got it in a couple of months I'll contact you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom