Blower resistor for LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I am about to go crazy looking for Part# 87138-60230 Blower Resistor for 1997 Lexus LX450. This AC has the automatic climate control, which makes it a different part from the Toyota. Anybody know where to get one? All the usual suspects don't have any and the part is discontinued.

I should have that resistor, but most issues are with the amplifier as inthefive555 mentioned. I have those too.

Fan will not run on middle two speeds. No issues with high or low and temp works fine. I have a borrowed resistor in the truck right now and everything is working good.

Cruiserparts.net not working?

What issues are you having? Are you sure it's not 88650-60212?

Cruiserparts did not have the part when I looked.

At the moment I have borrowed the numbered part I mentioned and it's working great. But its borrowed, have to get my own. I have searched the internet and can't find one.

I should have that resistor, but most issues are with the amplifier as inthefive555 mentioned. I have those too.

Sorry for the delayed response, been out of town. I've confirmed its the part I mentioned. Just sent you a message if you still have the part. I can send you pics for confirmation....

Ever have any luck locating this part?

Screenshot_20230101-110102.png

I contacted Wells Electronics the aftermarket park available on rock auto. These are other places to find the exact part

WVE PN 3A1234 RockAuto.com WVE 3A1234 Blower Motor Control Module / Resistor | RockAuto - https://www.rockauto.com/en/parts/wve,3A1234,blower+motor+control+module+/+resistor,6557
WVE PN 3A1234 O'Reilly Auto Parts (special order)
PN RUA1561 Advance / Carquest Advance Auto Parts: Car, Engine, Batteries, Brakes, Replacement, Performance & Accessories
PN A07599 Amazon.com Amazon.com: Wells A07599 HVAC Blower Motor Resistor : Automotive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom