Blizzard Pearl vs Starfire Pearl (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a '14 LX in Starfire Pearl and am looking at putting sliders on it. I want to replace the rocker panels with LC panels rather than cutting the LX panels. Does anyone know how similar or dissimilar Blizzard Pearl and Starfire Pearl colors are? I am hoping someone has already done this and can share thoughts or pics.
Thanks in advance.

From a distance they seem close enough, but side by side it’s an obvious difference. It wouldn’t look good.

If you want to see the color difference side by side to judge for yourself you can order vinyl that matches each. Avery sw900 109-s gloss pearl white (which I’ve used on my rig) is an exact match for blizzard pearl, and from my notes 3M 1080 SP10 satin pearl white is very very close to the LX pearl white.

I believe I still have both products at home but won’t be able to get you a picture until tomorrow at least.

From a distance they seem close enough, but side by side it’s an obvious difference. It wouldn’t look good.

If you want to see the color difference side by side to judge for yourself you can order vinyl that matches each. Avery sw900 109-s gloss pearl white (which I’ve used on my rig) is an exact match for blizzard pearl, and from my notes 3M 1080 SP10 satin pearl white is very very close to the LX pearl white.

I believe I still have both products at home but won’t be able to get you a picture until tomorrow at least.
Cool- pics would be great whenever you get around to it.
Thanks

This is my 2014 LX in Starfire Pearl with Avery Dennison SW900-109-S Gloss White Pearl Vinyl Wrap on the lower half. I was trying to cover the holes after I removed the body trim piece, which didn't work out as well as I would have liked. So while it's a very close match, when right side by side the difference is noticeable.
1700939037287.png

I did have a sample of the 3M Satin White, and I believe the Avery was closer. I need to check, I did wrap my license plate valence with one of these vinyls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom