Blank washer fluid nozzle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Folks,
So I’m slowly fixing up a 78 FJ40 that’s been non-op for 18 yrs in a Ca. backyard. The first strange thing I found was that my washer fluid nozzle was never drilled out to squirt. I checked to make it wasn’t filled in, but it looks untouched? The under side looks “normal”. Anyone have any idea if a squirter was a option in 78? Seems strange.
Cheers🍺
Mark

D790B5B7-D2C2-499E-8E9C-587CFCE909C8.jpeg

E1EEDDAA-2718-4DED-AD27-CF0C6DAAB2AA.jpeg

Not OEM, looks like formed from bondo, possibly over broken factory piece.

the later ones had dummies in the hood, when the squirter moved to the top of the windshield frame the hole was still in the hood and they filled it with the above pic. On an old 79 I had the tube in the windshield frame was bad so I got the earlier one and put the squirter back in the hood.

What @3_puppies said. My 1/78 has a blank in the hood and the real nozzle is in the top of the windshield frame. The tubing on the inside of the W/S frame is rusted or blocked. So I will be running my soft-line through the firewall and connecting to a sprayer in the hood where the blank is located.

It's an ANCO 67-14

This was it, I was lucky and got it for $19. It looks like they're gone at that price:

I believe that @ToyotaMatt has them, but his store is currently down.

It's an ANCO 67-14

This was it, I was lucky and got it for $19. It looks like they're gone at that price:

I believe that @ToyotaMatt has them, but his store is currently down.
Thank you.

5/78...Nozzle from online toyota parts store or cruiser Corp. added to hood. Washer bottle kit from Toyota Matt. Works GREAT.

53BF8E2E-5D93-4D2A-8447-67567E730995.jpeg

782755F6-C939-4555-AC1E-0A8FC3A2746F.jpeg

the later ones had dummies in the hood, when the squirter moved to the top of the windshield frame the hole was still in the hood and they filled it with the above pic. On an old 79 I had the tube in the windshield frame was bad so I got the earlier one and put the squirter back in the hood.

I stand corrected, leave it to Toyota to use older hoods with newer model windshield frames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom