For Sale Black Friday Sale- No Order Minimum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
Friday, November 26, 2021

All sales to be conducted by telephone. Do not message me through the forum, except on this thread.

Everything I have is potentially available (with standard restrictions on unobtanium)

The MINIMUM shipping charge will be $18.65, which breaks down to $8.65 for a postal flat rate box with no insurance, and $10 for typing the order, pulling the parts, packing the box and taking it to the post office.

Thanks for your support.😊

I am still looking for factory soft door parts:
Thank you sir for looking.

1637616939497.jpeg

I don’t think I have either of those any more. I did a big lot selloff of FST parts about a year ago.

Hi Mark,

Speaking of unobtanium, I'm trying to track down an LV transmission hump and an SD40 rebuild kit. Thank you!

Any of these Mark? Especially the brackets that the hook mounts to — top right (photo is not mine).

C772A60E-5D6D-4346-A1AF-C94A6F46A677.jpeg

Mark,

Do you have any NEW OEM early (pre 69) small rear tail lights assemblies?

Also looking for NEW OEM turn signal switch with the steering column collar.

Thanks
Ernie

Mark,

Do you have any NEW OEM early (pre 69) small rear tail lights assemblies?

Also looking for NEW OEM turn signal switch with the steering column collar.

Thanks
Ernie
I seem to recall replying directly to your classified ad. 🤔

Hi Mark,

Would you have the necessary for converting back a 1974 F.5 to a direct fan-waterpump setup?
What I really need for this (and can't find locally) are the correct pulley (1 groove model) and the fan-spacer to run a plastic fan.
Also interested to buy from you the waterpump and eventually the plastic fan if it does not increase dramatically shipping.

Are you shipping to France and do you have an idea of what would be the cost?

Thanks
Felix

Looking for a few things all for a 71.

1: All the internal hardware for a parking drum. Have both sides on the TC assembly but nothing inside.
2: Interior Cabin Dome Light assembly

Last edited:
Well, this thread has inspired me to gather up some pics of things I will be needing soon. For reference, I have a 1966 build year.

Glove box door with the screw on plate. The hinge on mine is busted. I don't need the knob or the plate, just the base with a non-broken hinge in a little better shape paint wise than mine and the gasket (unless I can still get this new). Or a complete one, up to you. Looking for a patina one though not a repaint.
F8ABEF3E-CBB5-4DBF-94A7-AC9CA8B02967.jpeg
06EE3B31-02D4-49A9-8F04-3737620857B6.jpeg

Heater knob. I believe the busted off head should read H like the other one. It's the style with the detached control panel if that makes a difference.
C13D5A2C-7CF9-45E0-91B6-D02CF5D239E3.jpeg

My ash tray is stuck shut, so may need one of those. I'll get a pic. I also need a passenger side window regulator but I'm not sure what style knob is on the regulator arms. I'll pull it and take a pic.

Hi Mark,

Would you have the necessary for converting back a 1974 F.5 to a direct fan-waterpump setup?
What I really need for this (and can't find locally) are the correct pulley (1 groove model) and the fan-spacer to run a plastic fan.
Also interested to buy from you the waterpump and eventually the plastic fan if it does not increase dramatically shipping.

Are you shipping to France and do you have an idea of what would be the cost?

Thanks
Felix
I have these things, but stopped doing international shipping over a decade ago. To be clear, my wife does the shipping (we are a small family business) and what she says regarding shipping is the law.
I am on very good terms with Sonny @fjparts.com, and he does ship internationalily. I would suggest that you channel your order through him, and he will acquire from me that which he cannot source himself. Perhaps Toyotamatt also ships internationally. I am in the process of strengthening ties with him. Hth.

Looking for a few things all for a 71.

1: All the internal hardware for a parking drum. Have both sides on the TC assembly but nothing inside.
2: Interior Cabin Dome Light assembly
I can help with hardware. Dome lights are on the unobtanium list.

Well, this thread has inspired me to gather up some pics of things I will be needing soon. For reference, I have a 1966 build year.

Glove box door with the screw on plate. The hinge on mine is busted. I don't need the knob or the plate, just the base with a non-broken hinge in a little better shape paint wise than mine and the gasket (unless I can still get this new). Or a complete one, up to you. Looking for a patina one though not a repaint.
View attachment 2847225View attachment 2847226

Heater knob. I believe the busted off head should read H like the other one. It's the style with the detached control panel if that makes a difference.
View attachment 2847227

My ash tray is stuck shut, so may need one of those. I'll get a pic. I also need a passenger side window regulator but I'm not sure what style knob is on the regulator arms. I'll pull it and take a pic.
Only able to help with the ashtray.

Friday, November 26, 2021

All sales to be conducted by telephone. Do not message me through the forum, except on this thread.

Everything I have is potentially available (with standard restrictions on unobtanium)

The MINIMUM shipping charge will be $18.65, which breaks down to $8.65 for a postal flat rate box with no insurance, and $10 for typing the order, pulling the parts, packing the box and taking it to the post office.

Thanks for your support.😊
Playing in search of parts. 71 speed cable, couple oil seals for vac system. By the time i call you most likely have more needs.
Happy Thanksgiving Mudders.

I have these things, but stopped doing international shipping over a decade ago. To be clear, my wife does the shipping (we are a small family business) and what she says regarding shipping is the law.
I am on very good terms with Sonny @fjparts.com, and he does ship internationalily. I would suggest that you channel your order through him, and he will acquire from me that which he cannot source himself. Perhaps Toyotamatt also ships internationally. I am in the process of strengthening ties with him. Hth.
I understand, no worry.
Actually if it works out with @ToyotaMatt that would be great, already ordered twice from him and I know he has some new stuff I will want. So, if I can group shipping that always that saved.
Could also order from fjparts but I never had the need yet.

I'm not in a hurry if it takes some time.

Lets all take a moment and Recognize MARK for 30+ years , i GIVE THANKS he has helped so many for so long !

matt :)

frontpage2.1 - Copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom