BJ7x and FJ7x Frame Differences (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Did an extensive search for a couple hours today and could not find the answer…does anyone know if the H55f in a BJ7x and FJ7x mounts in the same location in what I assume are the same frame minus motor mount points?

Photo with greenish tint is the BJ70 and the other is an FJ70 (but has h151f…couldnt find the one with the h55f)

8005FECC-597D-4943-A9EE-9F46370F272E.jpeg

34AFC619-44F4-474F-BF7E-0E99B3A04653.jpeg

Last edited:
Pretty sure the FSM has the chassis dimensions in, don't have one on me but I can check Monday if you haven't found it on line before then

Pretty sure the FSM has the chassis dimensions in, don't have one on me but I can check Monday if you haven't found it on line before then

Sadly I could only locate the RJ70 chassis dimensional drawings and also the 75 series pickups so they were of no use lol If you have anything, any help is appreciated! Thank you!

I am just going off memory but I owned a FJ73 with the H55F transmission and the trans mount appeared to be in a different place compared to my current HZJ77 which also has the H55F. Point being I think the engine will cause the mount to be in different places.

I am just going off memory but I owned a FJ73 with the H55F transmission and the trans mount appeared to be in a different place compared to my current HZJ77 which also has the H55F. Point being I think the engine will cause the mount to be in different places.

Thank you for the insight! I was definitely hoping they are in the same place😭

They should be, otherwise the shifters would come up in a different spot in the floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom