Bj70 redux (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Almost all the little bits came together. Need a snorkel to finish off intake. Starting from a modest boost to the fuel flow will make a 100mile hiway drive then adjust. As will be doing the same drive throughout hunting season can keep record of mileage temp and boost avg.

image.jpg

image.jpg

More pics of the intercooler mounted?

I have a bunch of factory snorkels if you need something.
Re snorkel. As a matter of fact I do need a snorkel to finish off intake side. I gagged at the price but can't seem to find anything else.

Did the trip with new turbo, the 3b cruised along at 70mph at 8 lbs. boost. What a difference. All the improvements are starting to add up. New 4 core rad and this lil bj has heat,way better than past bj60s I've had. Engine temp is the same as before?the new lights work v well but led don't get warm enough to melt off ice n snow. The Volvo intercooler mounted almost direct infront of the rad. Had to cut shroud leaving fan blades exposed and top rad hose has1/4in. clearance. Some of the many things to be done. The new tyres performed v well,being narrow enuff for the bj to spin aggressively when needed and dig down to under laying sand trail. Sure was nice having sat radio. Why is it I can always get country/French /Christian music in the Boonies but never good rock?

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom