Wanted BJ40 Factory Windshield Washer Bottle Bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are they different from the FJ40?

Are they different from the FJ40?
Yeah, they are a little different. Space is very tight in my engine bay and I think the BJ bottle arrangement will work better than anything else I’ve come up with.

9CBA5928-4E03-4617-B05F-BC3CF0F78988.jpeg
F98B34B6-0179-4216-AEAD-C5BF1D8CF850.jpeg

Thank you for the pic. I learned something new today!

I am also looking for one as well. Seem to be damn near impossible to find, have a part number?

I am also looking for one as well. Seem to be damn near impossible to find, have a part number?

I believe the part # is 85361-60060.

bj40 85361-60060.jpg

It appears amayama.com has them. Looks like about $25 shipped from Japan.

Unless it is a RHD BJ40, I believe you would have to drill some holes in the back of the drivers side fender on a ‘3/76 FJ40.

I already have the bottle for the BJ40 so it might be worth ordering this and getting out the drill🙄. Let me know how you make out. Tom

I believe the part # is 85361-60060.

View attachment 2089825
Part is available, see my posts above. Tom

$24.53 shipped from Amayama. Just ordered.

Jeez... I need to subscribe to my own threads...

I've never ordered from Amayama before. I have had a couple bad experiences with MegaZip where they list something as in stock only to message me days later saying that the part is unavailable. How'd you fare?

Jeez... I need to subscribe to my own threads...

I've never ordered from Amayama before. I have had a couple bad experiences with MegaZip where they list something as in stock only to message me days later saying that the part is unavailable. How'd you fare?
So did they return as negative?

Last edited:
Looking for a fender-mounted washer bottle bracket. Please message me with what you have.

Lee

Hello Lee ,

This is My Mock-Up Bracket 85361-60060 and 3 hex nuts 90179-06158

to be clear it's Not for sale , Rather i thought it may be helpful if u knew what a Solid Close up clear photos might look like . when one finally dose present itself to you soon hopefully :)

its a Very Odd over engineered design , thats a total Mother to get on and off the washer Jar itself ,

i use mine for staging and Mock ups in my past builds etc , it took me over 2 years to find this one , and i was

looking hard too ....

mine is a galvanized silver or silver Zinc , but iv seen photos of Yellow Zinc too .

good luck with your search ..........

DSCN0827.JPG
DSCN0828.JPG
DSCN0816.JPG
DSCN0817.JPG
DSCN0818.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom