Wanted BJ40/BJ42 wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All the best - if you decide otherwise do let us know :)

Many thanks

well things have changed rather quickly , I booked my flight emailed him of time I was coming had the cash ready for the price we agreed ,conformation email came back that's fine see you later , only to get a email 1 day later saying , I have decided to sell it to someone else .
I have a funny feeling I might have put to much a on forums etc about the car and someone has gone and offered him more .

Sorry to hear that ... but funny how people change their mind...
Not sure anyone here might have done that as Germany is a Big country unless you put specifics...

No not here more like Facebook etc
There was 1 gentleman that was asking and offered to speak on my behalf (as I don't speak German and he does) but who knows a , some you win some you lose.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that buddy

Hope you find 1 and hope i find one too...

take care and keep in touch

had a reply from the seller ,hes selling it some else a chap that was interested in it a while ago but never bought it , or so he said .
Good job I took insurance out on the flight tickets or I would have been down £150 .
Good job I emailed him just to check or I would have flown out and only found out when I arrived to find no car .

Really he should have emailed you and let you know rather than waiting for you to find out...

well you wont believe It , the chap I mentioned that speaks German phoned me Friday to say , that he had spoke with the seller and asked what was going on as I had arranged everything to buy it .
well it turns out that the so called buyer came thinking he could just drive it away but it had no test on and couldn't so he never bought it .
Now he saying ,if im 100% committed to buying it then he will hold it for me , a bit like the last time .
How can I trust him again there was no real explanation on while he did what did and not even sorry .

That is a tough 1 ....

Well all the best is what i can say if you do decide to go
in case you decide otherwise - let me know

I've looked at European - Spanish, Italian - LCs, and I have found some crooked people out there. Be careful

There are a few in Portugal too not sure if they are to be trusted though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom