Big Junk Run 2013

Requested the time off today; we'll see how it goes after just getting back from a week off for SCC along with planning another week off for Thanksgiving (most of it for wheeling though). :)

Edit: Leave APPROVED! :bounce:
Roger, I'll be in touch soon about the trailer.

Last edited:

Bump to the top! Who all is coming. We are definetly wheeling somewhere probably Green Acres and we will decide if we want to go somewhere else as well. Frielings is supposed to be open again and I've always wanted to run a few hours and a little ways up the K Trail....

RV space reserved, will pick up Steve and his truck in Memphis Wed. Night be at Country in midday Thursday.

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
GOLD Star

Well folks Im out...

Got buggy fixed to go; then work (dam customers) scheduled last minute meeting about new business.....

One I cant miss on Thursday/Friday

Yawl have fun

I'm still in. However, I may not have a functioning front locker. OR, if the repair attempt goes badly, I may have to bring the Tacoma (if it'll even fit on Roger's trailer).

Anyone have a locked 5.29 front diff I can borrow if my R&P swap doesn't work out?

IH8MUD on Android

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star

Still working on it. If I make it I will need a seat. I'm not bringing a rig.

Lindy and I are leaving today with the Drunk Monkey and 30 psi in the front tires 'cause I haven't fixed the front beadlocks yet.

See y'all there.

Had a blast. Doc and Lindy fed us supper. Twice and Roger fed us breakfast. Roger rolled and Doc had a spring recenterpinning party. Saw a deer, drank beer and had fun. Next years dates were also set!