Big Junk Run 2013

Fireman

Anyone interested. I think the weekend of November 15 - 17 won out last year since Veterans Day is the 11th.

KOWBOY

President

Here's the PM I sent you on July 3rd that you never even bothered to reply. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

November Run

You ever figure out the K Trail deal?

How many days can you wheel and camp on it?

Maybe get a group together and do it in addition to/or replacing the Big Junk Run??

I'm thinkin' it's gonna be close to get my Ford done in time to go to the Redneck Gig but should be good to go in November. Wouldn't be worth a fawk in Green Acres though.

What days you off in November?

Might not be able to go now anyways dependin' on what I find out 'bout the deliv'ry date of my camper. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Kotter

Me and Troutwoman are in whenever and wherever it is. Just let us know so I can set the dates aside before I make the November call schedule and we can reserve our whoretel room.:beer:

Fireman

Then the dates are set. Venue as if yet undecided. I may be without the green Runner.....

I will be in Canadian drillin for the oil that gets made into the gasoline (or diesel if you are Roger) for y'all to burn havin fun..........have fun though!!!:grinpimp:

Fireman

Clayton, OK...... traditionally we have done green acres. Frielings is open again and the ktrail is an option. I'm game for any of the 3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom