Big Junk Run 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Monday being a Holliday some of us may wheel Sunday and go home Monday

Unfortunately, not a Holiday everyone gets off. :( guess this one is not as important to some as a few of them other stupid days off...

Unfortunately, not a Holiday everyone gets off. :( guess this one is not as important to some as a few of them other stupid days off...

What does your signature means?

That's a lot of english for me.:hillbilly:

Monday being a Holliday some of us may wheel Sunday and go home Monday
I fall into this category. :popcorn: Is there anybody but me and Roger?

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to make it there for the Thursday night fesitivities though. It was hard enough getting Friday off, I don't think I can get any time Thursday. :frown:

Is anybody planning on getting there late we'd night/early Thursday morning?

Same for me. :cool:

Historic'ly, Thursday afternoon/evenin' has been for settin' up camp and drinkin'. :beer:

The wheelin' at Green Acres is hard-core for damned sure ... but this event has always been a big social event too for The White Trash. We ain't never been real big on wheelin' sunup to sundown. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Anybody live in east Dallas or driving through that area with room to pick up a few full 55G drums for me?

That's funny.

Anybody live in east Dallas or driving through that area with room to pick up a few full 55G drums for me?

My day job is making sure your Uncle Sam safely transports and disposes 55G drums of Cold War waste into a salt bed a half mile underground. For me, 55 gal drums that are full require a large trailer and a lift. No criticism toward you, I was thinking about the drums I deal with. Best of luck to you.
Happy Trails! N

Funny ???????? Wha'd I miss?
Can you assist me?

Where at, what of, and how many. I might be able to if I get on the road early enough.
Thanks Kotter.
The address is on Charles Street, zip 75228. It'd be 4-8 drums full of old motor oil (6 most likely). Will be loaded by forklift; all you'd have to do is strap em down. And don't worry, unloading won't be an issue. Let me know if it's a possibility and what you'd need in return for the help; it'll save me from having to drive there Monday on my way *to* Memphis.

My day job is making sure your Uncle Sam safely transports and disposes 55G drums of Cold War waste into a salt bed a half mile underground. For me, 55 gal drums that are full require a large trailer and a lift. No criticism toward you, I was thinking about the drums I deal with. Best of luck to you.

Happy Trails! N
Ah, I see. I knew there must've been something I was missing there. :D
And although +/-300G is nothing compared to what I'm sure you see daily, it shouldn't be too big of a deal for most guys' tow rigs and/or trailers.

By the way (not to clutter the thread even further [PM if you like]), are you military or contractor? Just curious cause I'm active military.

Last edited:
Ready/ loaded....

Headed to OK in the am

s

image-3450467328.jpg

Thanks Kotter.
The address is on Charles Street, zip 75228. It'd be 4-8 drums full of old motor oil (6 most likely). Will be loaded by forklift; all you'd have to do is strap em down. And don't worry, unloading won't be an issue. Let me know if it's a possibility and what you'd need in return for the help; it'll save me from having to drive there Monday on my way *to* Memphis.

Don't they have used motor oil where you're from? :D I don't know if I'll have room for 8. Maybe 6 and definately 4. Not sure I have enough strap for them as well. Let me check after I get the cruiser loaded on the trailer in the morning. Can you PM me a contact number for you and I can call you tomorrow probably late morning.

No problem 4xsteve, and thank you for your service!
You've got PM.
Happy Trails! N

On the road; see y'all in the morning.

Broke down east of Jackson TN camped in a truck parking area. Appears that I burst a seam in my radiator. Good Sam will send a mobile mechanic out in the morning.

That's an odd thing to happen. Especially in the rain I'd think. Gimme a shout in the morning if you need help or tools; my house is only about 1.5 hrs from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom