Big Junk Run 2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in, have a STLCA 4 day run the week end before, so if my junk is still running I'll be there.

Sorry, I didn't look at the dates. It has been Friday and Saturday in the past. That would be Nov. 9 and 10. Are we wheeling Friday? I just want to know whether to head up Thursday or Friday.

Doc's right Fireman. In the past we've rolled in on Thursday evenin', wheeled Friday and Saturday, pulled out on a Sunday.

Is that what you're figurin' here?

BTW ... I'm in. :beer:

:flamingo:

Si

White Trash of the Elwood Chapter, TORC4x4.org, Cottonland Cruisers.

Doc's right Fireman. In the past we've rolled in' on Thursday evenin', wheeled Friday and Saturday, pulled out on a Sunday.

Is that what you're figurin' here?

BTW ... I'm in. :beer:

By gawd sir! I am trying to go to a gig where your sorry ass shows up and see you and invite you one of them cheap coor's beer that you like.

This job that I have is really something,... too slow for my likes. I am not used to work with the Politician .... it's a Housing Program for the Lower Rio Grande Valley.
I am doing Project Management now. I cant complaint it pays good.
I have been up and down the coast from Biloxi, Mississipi down to Brownsville,TX

I have been postponing my vacation and wheeling trips since the program that they hired me for has not started it yet, You know the how ez is for the state of Texas to make a decision,:hillbilly:

I have been on training ever since and working out of the House, car, trucks, Hotels and airports. It has been fun!

you know it's funny finally I had made the decision to come to this event or the Redneck gig and we just got the Notice to proceed on this Project., means that I really need to go to work.

I told my immediate supervisor that I got some gigs to attend and need some of the Beer therapy:hillbilly:

He did not say yes but neither NO. so I might show up to either one events.

Looking forward to seeing all members of the White Trash!

JP

Myself and a small group of Arkansas guys were planning a Clayton run about this same time. Mind if we join in?

Don't mind at all.

Cool, thanks! Did anyone know that this is Veteran's Day weekend and, as such, Monday is a Federal holiday? I plan to ride all day Sunday and leave Monday sometime; I spoke to Roger briefly and he may do the same.

You could run part of the K trail. Kowboy and I ran an old section of it last year on Sunday.

Got my Ho tell room booked. Be there Thursday evening. :bounce::bounce::bounce2::bounce2:

Hotel is an Ebonics word as in, "I gave my girlfriend the crabs and the hotel everyone about it."

Just booked my room too. :cool:

Requested a room right next to the Trout People so I can listen in on their wild circus sex. :clap::clap:

As of this moment, there's 3 rooms left and both sides of the big cabin are still available. RV and tent area is wide open.

For those of you new or just can't find the contact info, this event is based at the Clayton Country Inn just south of town. Call at 918-569-4165 for reservations.

You gonna bring me a present? Maybe a cool little toy from atop One Rock at a Time??? :flipoff2:

Yes sir- holding it for ransome!

Do yall mind if Lenny and myself tag along on this here trip?....................bringing Bodean of course.

You and Lenny were preapproved but I'm not so sure about Bodean.

Bodean can come if he can try not to wheel so angry ;)

So what are the official dates of this here gig....?

So what are the official dates of this here gig....?

Arrive Thursday, 08 November for drinkin'.

Wheel Friday and Saturday.

Haul ass Sunday.

Make sure to call and reserve hotel room/RV spot/tent spot as mentioned previously.

Anybody and everybody that can haul in firewood would be 'preciated.

Monday being a Holliday some of us may wheel Sunday and go home Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom