Big Bear Camping Trip - July 21-23 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

zack i think the jamaican jerk pork is in order to go with that fried rice, what say you ?

Sounds good so long as the group is into it. Could do something to supplement but would need to know. How many adults/kids are we looking at? If we can all agree on a main protein or two the pot luck can cover the rest.

I'm thinking about joining you all up there if that's ok. Which site is better for shade 26 or 29?

I havent camped there before, so I couldnt say which site is better. .I imagine they are all pretty much the same. And, yes of course you are welcome to join us up there! check out the potluck link i posted above to see if you are interested in participating in that saturday night.

Bringing alot of red solo cups,paper plates and napkins. Also bringing lobster mac & cheese.

Last edited:
^^^^^Lobster mac n cheese^^^^^ that's what HE said.

Question is what truck are you bringing @RET2?!?

That's a good question, probably a Toyota product, would be poor form to bring the JK

there is a strong chance at least one Xterra is going to be joining us.

its all burning!!!

I cannot tell if the fire is moving east or west. Right now it is east of Big Bear and we are camping west of Big Bear. We will have to monitor...

Would some of you be up for voting when we should have our next meeting since it would otherwise fall on the 4th? Only 5 of us has responded and we are presently tied for each date.

Next Meeting Date (probably best if not 7/4)

I can post more about the fire if I get punch out to it tonight...we are currently standby by and may get sent.

Agreed

is it true that when firefighters show up to a call you can play techno music and they have to strip?

stay safe out there, Jeff.

Well I did not get sent last night. They ordered a lot of resources out of the San Diego region last night so we will see... hopefully it stays away from our campground. Not techno... but yes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom