Next Meeting Date (probably best if not 7/4) (1 Viewer)

On which date would you like to have our next meeting?

• Tuesday, 6/27/2017

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Wednesday 7/5/2017

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Will skip it this month

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Either day works for me

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phalconoverland.com
Our next meeting would fall on July 4th and I am sure many of you will be out of town or otherwise indisposed. I will be busy that day as well. I am unsure if there is a past precedent for this but if so please let me know. Otherwise I figured we could use a poll to pick another day.

I do not yet know if we will be able to use the owners box on an alternate date. I am not even sure if Mike's is open 7/4. I tried to call Mike's but no one is picking up their phone so I have an email in to them. In the past, if the 'box was unavailable, we just pulled tables together and made it work.

Without further delay, presented here is a poll with two dates, Tuesday 6/27 (next week) or Wednesday 7/5. I Happy voting!

- Knarf

I don't think it will let you do that.

I did add a third option to skip it this month.

No need to skip it!!! I'm good with either day but caster my vote for the 27th.

Can I vote more indifferent than a grunge musician? Either day works for me.

Added the either day option. Good call, should have had that up there.

Things are leaning towards this coming Tuesday so if we don't have a windfall of response soon I will make the call tomorrow night.

Frank

Alright, let's have our July meeting this Tuesday 6/27 and we will get on our regular scheduled program thereafter.

I will contact Mike's BBQ again and see if the owner's box is available and if not we will hang out in the main area maybe on the ordering counter side where it is quieter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom