BHCC 2010 July 14-17 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thought I would post up the 2010 dates!

Just got the SD travel guide stuff in the mail. We plan on making a week of it. Wheeling and some of the sites to see. I have heard it is 11 hours from Des Moines? I better get a cruse control in the tow rig!

Registration form is up on the web site. Print off and mail it in

BHCC2010

I have heard it is 11 hours from Des Moines? I better get a cruse control in the tow rig!
Who told you that? They must drive slow. I have always figured about 9 hours of driving time. Might take you 11 hours if you stop a lot.

Just mailed my registration today. This will be my first Cruiser Classic. I'll be driving down from Regina, Sk. I have heard lots of great things and am really looking forward to it.

Glad to hear you will be joining us!! Let us know if you have any questions!

Brian
DTC President
BH Classic Chairman

Thanks,
Is registration all day on the 14th? We are planning on leaving Regina early but will not likely arrive until early evening, maybe 7-8ish. Will that be a problem?

You can always register and Tech in the AM on the 15th before the trail run or just find a club member when you roll in.

Hi , planning on attending again this year . Wondering what trails will be offered . thanks Robb Rutledge

Good to hear that you are coming again, Robb!
We will be permitted for the same trails as last year. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Brian

DTC Pres.
BHCC Chairman

That would be fine John, sure hope you guys can make it out again.

Cody

Does this event fill up? I hope to make it but not sure if it will work out. I'll be bringing a turbo-diesel powered '55 if that makes it easier to hold a space for me :)

I'm planning to attend as well...will be out for the whole week...

'course, the previous post was 6 weeks ago...is there any 'buzz' going for this event? A thread in the Trail Rides corner perhaps?!?

We will have plenty of room this year, although it still is cool that you will be bringing a Diesel '55!

Woody- glad to hear that you will be joining us. Some of the DTC Members will be in camp for the whole week as well with the majority of us arriving Tuesday and Wednesday!

PabloCruiser - Sad to hear ytou can't join us this year. Are you sure you can't just buzz up in the Mamry?? We will have to wait until next year to have a strider race for the kids!! We will look for to seeing you guys next year though. Will you be bringing a rig up with you??

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Brian
DTC Pres.
BHCC Chairman

Driving out from Vail CO wed to join in the fun. I have no idea what to expect. I doesn't look like too many wagons in the photo's of past events. I should expect some body damage, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom