Best year 90-95 pickup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

how about the rear diff's on 92 ext cab. s***ty 1 tire fires are pissing me off. are my only options to weld the rear diff or detroit soft locker $$$$$$$$.

There isn't a lot of aftermarket support for the 3.0 Anything is possible as far as the dual exhaust goes... But it would be a lot of custom work.

Lockers: You have the omnipotent 8 inch rear, so there's many options, the most popular: Tacoma/late 4Runner E-Locker swap, Aussie locker, ARB air locker, lockright.... Aussie/lockright is probably the best bang for the buck.

And welcome to Mud :flipoff2: We're glad to have you! :D

weldr up mexican posi, or aussie locker one or the either im doing the same thing ,essayy . Hey is my front locked up when im in low range ? ifs

Is the front differential locked when in low range? No, stock form is an open diff, 4hi or 4low.... There are lockers for the front IFS, but if you have a rear locker and think you need a front locker, then you should probably look at a solid axle swap.....

I agree, i dont need the front locked with a rear Aussie/Lockright i dont have near the doe for a swap, so will see how far i get. you could either have ifs lockers or solid axle with flex, with out, or lockers for the altimate both, but right now i have a 3/4 -useless (1/4 usefull) front setup 1 tire spin no flex soon to be locked rear. So the best deal is definitaly rear its all i really can aford and need.

Usefullness front- 1/4=ifs not locked 2/4=axle swap no locks with flex 3/4= ifs locked 4/4 best setup locked with flex solid swap, one or the other atleast u always have atire on the ground locked with this setup. over all locks are better, not nessisaraly flex because if u get a wet or MUD spot u will spinn one, (with open) but of couse you have the rear locked. I really like the style of solid front axle locked u cant beat it. It would be easyier and cheaper to just get the ifs locked but it isn't nessisary with a rear locker still got 3. :hillbilly:

Can i get a lockright in a solid front axle or can you not turn?

Whats the Best year for toyota ext cab 4by 90-95? Is there one? Any sufficient changes?

The easy answer is ................. 95 .....they rule:flipoff2:.

OOOOOooooo look the nooblet got a star:cool:.

(and there are a couple of mud stickers in the mail from Woody for ya, I know how you love stickers for your ride:steer:)

BTW....Thats a freekin awsome lookin 80 in your avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom