Best way to accomplish neutral offset on LC200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a stock 2013 LC200 and am due for new tires. I like to get Duratracs in LT275/70/18 or LT285 /65 R18. It's my understanding the stock wheels are at a +60mm offset so they sit further back in the tire well. Any recommendations on the ideal way to bring them closer to a neutral/flush mount? I really don't want them sticking out.

Most of my search didn't really mention anything to do with stock wheels but mainly aftermarket wheels.

Cheers!

do you want zero offset or do you not want them sticking out? 🤷‍♂️
I guess I am confused about some of the lingo...I don't like how the current setup has the wheel sitting back in the tire well and my understanding for why that is that the stock wheels have a +60mm offset which means they go back towards the well. I was told a 0 aka neutral offset means the tire (wheel?) will be flush with the tire well.

I guess I am confused about some of the lingo...I don't like how the current setup has the wheel sitting back in the tire well and my understanding for why that is that the stock wheels have a +60mm offset which means they go back towards the well. I was told a 0 aka neutral offset means the tire (wheel?) will be flush with the tire well.

Get out your tape measure and see how far the tire needs to come out for your liking. Order spacers from Bora in that dimension.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom