Best rear cargo mat with 3rd row seats removed? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since I've got the mat out...pic

mMeLCQb.jpg

mMeLCQb

Crikey! Looks nice.

I wonder if shipping on multiple units would be any cheaper.

Anybody in the Denver/COS area interested if we could order several at once for cheaper?

Could we do a group buy of other Australian factory stuff ?

The Aussie gent already responded with a thorough and courteous reply. The man is on the stick.

To Colorado, he quoted me 740 Aussie dollars (for four mats), divided by four and converted to USD equals about $132 bucks. Cheaper than a Husky liner at that point. Delivered within about a week.

So, assuming Ali FJ80 is still interested, do we have two more Colorado Springs/Denver folks who want to jump in? This arrangement would involve one person laying out the money and having the mats delivered to a single address for pick-up by the other three people, so shoot me a PM if you're serious and not flaky. :smokin:

Matt is in. Maybe a week shipping from AU.

View attachment 1810647

View attachment 1810648

Awesome thanks for sharing!

Do our trucks have provisions for tie downs under points 5 and 6 in that diagram?

I pulled my carpet and there appears to be a semi-solid material over that area, are there capture nuts right there wher I can bolt a tie down to?

Would be awesome!!

The Aussie gent already responded with a thorough and courteous reply. The man is on the stick.

To Colorado, he quoted me 740 Aussie dollars (for four mats), divided by four and converted to USD equals about $132 bucks. Cheaper than a Husky liner at that point. Delivered within about a week.

So, assuming Ali FJ80 is still interested, do we have two more Colorado Springs/Denver folks who want to jump in? This arrangement would involve one person laying out the money and having the mats delivered to a single address for pick-up by the other three people, so shoot me a PM if you're serious and not flaky. :smokin:
Nice! I’m in for sure.

Shipping shows my mat our for delivery today

Awesome thanks for sharing!

Do our trucks have provisions for tie downs under points 5 and 6 in that diagram?

I pulled my carpet and there appears to be a semi-solid material over that area, are there capture nuts right there wher I can bolt a tie down to?

Would be awesome!!
Hard to tell. I couldn't feel anything under the carpet. But the sure way to know is to pull it up. Didnt want do that.

Nuce work @ToyotaTrk looks great! Once you properly get the horrible stank of rubber aired out, you'll love it!

Fwiw, it also fits the 100 pretty well.
Yep. Definitely has odor! But, FWIW I also had bought some mats from carid for another car, and they stank too! I left this one in the garage for a day or 2 and it helped a little. Not so so bad now.

My son picked it up at Fed ex today they did not drop it off because I was at work. It is just like the one pictured above and is perfect. They ship economy express. I wonder if you could slow boat the shipping and reduce the cost since shipping was as much as the mat

This is the mat you want.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom