Best online place to buy replacement parts? (1 Viewer)

bloc

SILVER Star
Thanks guys! I have many to choose from.

who sells the best aftermarket? Is there a better high performance water pump than stock?
“Aisin” makes water pumps and some other parts for toyota, so you have good odds of getting the same quality part, though without the toyota part number and associated cost it is possible for any company to skimp on quality to save a few bucks.

As for higher performance than stock, I haven’t heard of one. Not sure why it would be necessary anyway.. as a system the powertrain works extremely well with few common problems, and is probably the most durable and reliable you can get, overall. It stands to reason that aftermarket anything may reduce that durability.

prharper

GOLD Star
I live in Olathe KS but EB Toyota Parts would beat Olathe Toyota's price every time I called until I figured out I had to ask for the "internet" price when making a phone order. Many dealers will do this if they sell parts online. Generally EB and Olathe prices are the same but not always. For me, Olathe Toyota usually wins because I don't need shipping if I buy from Olathe Toyota.
Last day for 27% off at Olathe.

If you know the part #, google it

I use Conicelli a lot. They're out of NJ. They seem to be *slightly* cheaper than some other sites, for whatever reason. Might be some sort of NJ->Chicago shipping route discount for all I know.

For heavier parts I typically use Elmhurst Toyota, which is near me. Their online parts prices are similar to everyone else, maybe a few bucks more, but they will deliver within 30 miles for only a few bucks. Case in point I just bought two LCAs and they were $307 each vs $294 on Conicelli but shipping was ~$15 instead of $70. Also when I ordered online it didn't charge me tax. So depending on what you need and where you're at you may find ordering online from a local dealer is the best deal all-in.

I like to use Cruiser Outfitters or other mud vendors when I can. Really depends on the need. Kurt was able to get me a Koyo front wheel bearing kit for less than any Toyota parts store wanted for just the bearing. The Toyota bearings are Koyo so I felt good about that aftermarket option. TBH I'd probably be willing to buy most any aftermarket part they carried since I believe (with zero evidence mind you) that they aren't going to sell crappy aftermarket parts, unlike Carquest or Autozone.

Last day for 27% off at Olathe.

FYI it's 27% off "retail", which was still $10-11 more part than I could get locally. It's not 27% off the price shown. And shipping was a bunch more for these heavier parts. YMMV

1618936853411.png

I like to use Cruiser Outfitters or other mud vendors when I can. Really depends on the need. Kurt was able to get me a Koyo front wheel bearing kit for less than any Toyota parts store wanted for just the bearing. The Toyota bearings are Koyo so I felt good about that aftermarket option. TBH I'd probably be willing to buy most any aftermarket part they carried since I believe (with zero evidence mind you) that they aren't going to sell crappy aftermarket parts, unlike Carquest or Autozone.
Ditto. For Toyota, Subaru, Honda (I've had all 3, phenomenal durability and re-sale) a lot of parts are made by other companies. Most Toyota/Honda/Subaru dealers jack up the price intensely because they know 90% of customers don't/won't due their due diligence.

With all the good things said on this forum about Cruiser Outfitters, I have zero reason to NOT trust them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom