Best mod ever?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_2895.JPG
IMG_2897.JPG
IMG_2898.JPG
Removed the "footrest" on drivers floor. One 10mm bolt and it feels like I have all the legroom in the world.

You must be very tall.

mines been gone for years but personally id add the 5lbs of boost at the top of my list and gladly add the dead pedal back to keep it :)

Trying to think of what it accomplishes?

I like having the dead pedal to rest my foot against.

Maybe if you have a bad knee or something and need to stretch your leg out, I could see it.

But not because someone is 'tall' (as someone suggested). I'm 6'-5" and it doesn't bother me. The shifter...on the other hand...is always right at my knee.

Trying to think of what it accomplishes?

I like having the dead pedal to rest my foot against.

Maybe if you have a bad knee or something and need to stretch your leg out, I could see it.

But not because someone is 'tall' (as someone suggested). I'm 6'-5" and it doesn't bother me. The shifter...on the other hand...is always right at my knee.
For me it lets me relax by extending my leg all the way. Especially useful on long drives.

Did the same on my wife's hundy, which needed it more than the 80 series. Not as much front legroom in the 100 as the 80 imho.

It also would be a GREAT location to "hide" something for overland travelers and international stuff.

Hold on, I'm taking pics now

To the OP:

Did your truck overheat after removing this? If so, please create a thread that garners 100+ pages full of pics, information, possible fixes, instructional sheets, and in the end, you install new belts.

Oh.....and any pics are required to have CLOSED TOE shoes!

Now it needs to be replaced with a 3/4" steel replacement that costs $150 and then we can go on a rant about why everything made in China is a piece of crap and i only buy American but drive a Japanese truck with Australian accessoriea that are most likely made in China or Thailand but i think they are made in Australia.

I'm 6'7" and this changed my life thx

Does anybody else remember that's where the brights flasher used to be in older cars?

Gawd I'm old.

:bang:

The shifter...on the other hand...is always right at my knee.

Fxxx that shifter!! I need a mod for that! And the steering wheel when getting in.

Does anybody else remember that's where the brights flasher used to be in older cars?

Gawd I'm old.

:bang:
One of my rigs still has it. I totally love it. No idea why they got rid of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom