Best GX 460 floor liners ? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn’t want to start a whole new thread just to ask, does anyone know of a company other than Weathertech for those looking for brown colored liners? The other companies I’ve seen mentioned here only have tan/grey/black.

Didn’t want to start a whole new thread just to ask, does anyone know of a company other than Weathertech for those looking for brown colored liners? The other companies I’ve seen mentioned here only have tan/grey/black.

Look into Maxpider, not sure if they have that Sepia Bown you're looking for but worth a shot. I know WeatherTech makes them, I have a set sitting in the garage from my folks last GX.

The WeatherTech matches perfectly with the brown carpet (Ecru interior) on my rig. If you want to see the color match, go to my build thread.
Page 3, post # 53. You can see some pic's of the rear WeatherTech's against the factory carpet.

I have used Husky in both of my GX 460s and now in our Land Cruiser 200 as well. I have been impressed with the quality, fit and durability. They seem to have less long-term issues such as heat warping in comparison to the WeatherTechs, and the feedback I have received about WeatherTech is that warranty claims are not easy with them. Just my $0.02.
How's the Husky cargo liner? I do use the 3rd row somewhat so that may push me towards OEM. Buying husky for front and 2nd now.

We have the OEM rubber mats in our new 2022 and I am more than pleased with the cargo mat. The front and second row mats are meh but they will do for now. I am still a huge fan of the Husky mats but I would definitely consider the Maxpider if I were to consider replacing the others.

We have the OEM rubber mats in our new 2022 and I am more than pleased with the cargo mat. The front and second row mats are meh but they will do for now. I am still a huge fan of the Husky mats but I would definitely consider the Maxpider if I were to consider replacing the others.
I have the OEMs that came with mine but doesn't cover the entire area in the middle on the 2nd row, not great with 2, 4 and 6 year old.

Cargo one may be good though.

I have the OEMs that came with mine but doesn't cover the entire area in the middle on the 2nd row, not great with 2, 4 and 6 year old.

Cargo one may be good though.

If I had kids I would definitely be looking for maximum coverage as well.

Went with Husky Liners w/ the GXBOB endorsement. For the money they are definitely the best fitting and functional. Haven't had an warping issues after 1 year of thermal cycles.

One more vote for the Husky’s. Been amazing with no deformation. Bought in late May 2021.

Sorry all, but my vote is with WeatherTech. After almost 5 years, still perfect.

Okay, bought the Husky's (Amazon warehouse, will return if not perfect, but $95 instead of $114, always had only good stuff from warehouse) and got the cargo liner on FB marketplace for $60 shipped.
I guess not, FB seller refunded, someone stole their liners... Back to the drawing board.

For cargo I'd like for something when the 3rd row is up too.

The OEM works for that, not sure about the Maxpider cargo mat. I think Husky makes the best front mats.

Sorry all, but my vote is with WeatherTech. After almost 5 years, still perfect.

The Husky rear covers the entire rear floor while the Weathertech only covers the two floor areas in front of the seats, duplicating the factory mats and leaving the hump uncovered. I'd have gone with Weathertech if they had full rear coverage like the ones in my Tundra.

The Husky rear covers the entire rear floor while the Weathertech only covers the two floor areas in front of the seats, duplicating the factory mats and leaving the hump uncovered. I'd have gone with Weathertech if they had full rear coverage like the ones in my Tundra.
I think they make a version that does that no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom