Best grip on the rocks (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for the very best grip possible on the rocks. I have 15" rims and I think I can go up to a 40. Very Very little road driving.

No brainer, BFG Red Label Krawlers. You will need to go to a 17.

Everything I am reading online says I have to go to 17 for todays tires. I have some very nice 15" trail ready rock rims. Believe it or not they are 17 years old but only used once in real offroad. Bought them at the start of my build so I had a place to start. Hate to start over with the big $ of rims and tires but maybe I have to?

Maxxis trepador look good

I have run the treps as well in a red and they are good. The only major benefit to the treps is they last longer than Krawlers. They dont hookup like Krawlers, not even close. They are way better than any DOT but not a Krawler.
Maxxis trepador look good

Everything I am reading online says I have to go to 17 for todays tires. I have some very nice 15" trail ready rock rims. Believe it or not they are 17 years old but only used once in real offroad. Bought them at the start of my build so I had a place to start. Hate to start over with the big $ of rims and tires but maybe I have to?

If you are going to a 37 or 40 you want to get rid of that sidewall deflection to help eliminate bounce anyway. 17s are a must

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom