Beer, Brown Water, and Stogies Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Putcha big boy pants on with this one.
But damn it's a delicious sipper.
Nose is toasted marshmallows.
Super value for $55

20190914_201406.jpg

Yep

Screenshot_20190924-194432_Instagram.jpg

"nose is roasted marshmallows"...I dunno where to even begin lol.

It's whiskey. Pour. Drink. Repeat. There is no "smell" step required or needed, man.

PS: the 55 needs to be put to use as something other than a photo prop :p :steer:

Redneck Alabama Fans! Stick with Fireball:hillbilly:

Alabama is on a bye, so I can't go full redneck. Pikesville Rye is going down well. I'm pretty sure the Sip bartenders will "smoke" a baby bottle if it sat still long enough...dayum.

15703287212302602208409077832660.jpg

What a week....

Finished an eviction.... sucks for everyone...but it worked out...

My realtor said he has never seen anyone take a house from Eviction to Ready to Rent in under a week while working a full time job....

Fook I'm beat...

20191018_184825.jpg

Slum Lord!
Tasting 9 samples of Russell's Reserve tonight.
I might pass out soon!

20191018_165151.jpg

Dang George, that sucks...but also not. You earned it.

our neighborhood started a newthing for Halloween...we’ve been boozed..😎

EA0E2893-B8C6-49E1-A61B-9D9D75FEA4C8.jpeg

Looks like a frigin chemistry lab....what did you get into?
Samples from various wild turkey barrel houses. It's amazing how much things change from one to the other. This is a tasting for the best. Winner gets a $130 bottle prize

Nice! The bourbon folks have got their hooks in you.

I was working on a little rum before the neighbors dropped the booze off. Cruzan, good stuff but gone now...

641A4C7F-A05A-4231-AA18-16FEBC618B5B.jpeg

It's no different than LandCruisers. Once you appreciate the quality of the product, it changes the perspective.

It's no different than LandCruisers. Once you appreciate the quality of the product, it changes the perspective.

i see the logic in that. Maybe it was being in Jamaica a few weeks ago, but I’ve been into the rum lately.

Rum is awesome. Can't really pick any out of a crowd. But how about smoking a cigar and drinking to this weather?

20191018_203156.jpg

BTW

GO ASTROS!!

He’ll yes! Wish they weren’t on that stupid FS1 or I’d be watching. About to be Astros vs. Nats In the WS!

What the hell have I missed?! Booze everywhere. That's what I get for being productive for once...

Chris, your neighbors are waaaay cooler than mine lol.

That’ll teach you to be productive on a Friday...😎

I've found these little $27 gems floating around lately. Sometimes you have to secret knock and talk to the guy in the back to get them to admit they have it.

20191126_222454.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom