Beer, Brown Water, and Stogies Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted this at my hotel...

16BDE850-FD07-4AEF-AAB9-587E3A100E09.jpeg

Never heard of Monkey Shoulder whiskey, and after looking it up I’m sure this isnt something that will be on my list to try either....but this truck is awesome!

The liquor is a malt whiskey for making mixed drinks...maybe kind of like a green label?

Spotted this at my hotel...

Never heard of Monkey Shoulder whiskey, and after looking it up I’m sure this isnt something that will be on my list to try either....but this truck is awesome!

The liquor is a malt whiskey for making mixed drinks...maybe kind of like a green label?

That is pretty cool! Definitely an attention grabber.

I'm not a fan of Monkey Shoulder but i agree it could be a good mixer.

TGIF fellas 😎

20190322_174230.jpg

Starting to look like a lawn back there!
Yeah, winter rye we planted last fall has really taken off with the rain.
Been mowing since January.
But it's looking good for spring and summer

Good luck finding that Weller. Should be rare with the craziness going on today.

Looks like AL will continue the death grip on liquor for awhile. Bill to privatize liquor sales rejected by Alabama Senate committee - Yellowhammer News

The little turkey is the bomb. Single barrel 101 on the lake. It's a good evening

20190410_182553.jpg

Thursday is coming to a head
20190418_194105.jpg
r

I've died and woken up in college. My fridge is alcohol, eggs, and condiments.

20190418_212131.jpg

Oh, productivity happened, too. Tow rig got new shoes.

20190418_173851.jpg

Touchè. Well, maybe the Yuengling. We had those pitchers for $4. Ohhh the days...

You still down there @ufg8r ?

Looks like we've got a bottle shop with a good selection in downtown Huntsville. Called Purveyor. Anyone been?

20190428_094644.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom