Beasley Bash with the Toyota Trail Team! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry about the "candy" but it was all Patrick's fault...also I apologize for not posting this photo of:

HENRY'S ABNORMAL MEMBER AWARENESS SEMINAR

mudIMG_0036.jpg

Pop a birf?

Patrick says that it was Henry that made the comment about the "candy"
But hey, I wasn't there so you can yell at them both!

Next time bring your 40 and there would be no problems with "candy"

Sorry about the "candy" but it was all Patrick's fault...also I apologize for not posting this photo of:

HENRY'S ABNORMAL MEMBER AWARENESS SEMINAR

mudIMG_0036.jpg

Patrick says that it was Henry that made the comment about the "candy"
But hey, I wasn't there so you can yell at them both!

Next time bring your 40 and there would be no problems with "candy"

Oh come on... Henry say something like that? :lol::lol::lol:

You know... I like "candy"... might just have found a name for the 100. :flipoff2:

And I thought just owning a 40 would get me out of hearing the grief... guess I have to drive it too.

Last edited:
I think "Papa Birf" is an excellent name for Henry!

Beasly Bash

Hey folks,

Not much of a "Web Wheeler" but after the last weekend and reading all your posts I felt like mentioning how much fun I had! fond memories of everybody there, you've got a great group. hope to see some of you at OBX or grey rock events! otherwise can somebody ask Papa Birf what is the use of all forward gears if the truck works just fine in reverse?? Ahhh Toyota'a always over engineered.

-Gustaf

It's sad to say, but I think Henry has lower gears in reverse than he does for forward.

Naaaah, he can just reach the right pedal easier in forward vs. reverse :)

Pop A Birf Here !!! YOUSE Guys see that KRAZY Nutcase on Youtube under title Beasley Knob ??? Everybody Knows you can't back up like a Madman or you'll POP A BIRF!!!!!!!!!!!!! So SAYITH THE HENDOG>>>>

AND CHECK OUT THAT L O W TLCA # (post14) HeHeHe......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom