Beach 'N Toys member list (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@JFin = John Dolphin

hamilt0n = Richard and Linda

Great seeing members moving onto this forum, but if you're like me you're trying to figure out who is who. If you're a card carrying member of the Beach 'N Toys chapter of TLCA and want folks to know the name associated with your 'Mud handle, PM me with how you want your name up and I'll post 'em here. As much history as this club has, wouldn't surprise me if we get a few reunion posts from long lost members. If you are a dues paying member, scroll over your username in the menu above to see 'Join User Groups'. Click on that and then click to join Beach 'N' Toys. This will be the forum for club business/agenda items.

@leucadiacruiser Mike H.
@elripster Frank
@crusherboy Mike P.
@barneymc Barney
@kaybyrne Kay
@landcruising Carl and Kelly
@Coachillin Scott and Kristina
@SoCalDesertCruiser Milo
@Mc Cruiser Gregg
@chap79 Harley
@Phulcrum Tim
@tlcruiserman Michael H.
@KTP Kristian
@Irrelevant Randy
@BreckenridgeCruiser Kraig
@Mogwai Zac
@Cruiser Bauers Jeff and Farrah
@sammule Samuel M.
@RET2 Ralph
@Tylerh84 Tyler
@1973Guppie Noah
@Justin Zwick Justin Z.
This is a GREAT Club...... I was a member for 7 years during the late 90's..... lot's of MEMORIES .... including "Midnight Rides in Anza Borrego!" --Josh Rosado

I'm looking to get another 62. I sold that one too cheap......!! I'll see what I can do. Is it still in Escondido?
Yes - Still Mike's BBQ. You made a young man very happy with this rig. He's learned a bunch about maintenance and will be taking it up to SLO next year for school. I'm jealous that he'll be bouncing all over Big Sur/central coast in this beauty. Hopefully he'll get some studying in, too. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom