Beach N Toys Christmas Party 2015 - Saturday, December 12 at Dixon Lake (1 Viewer)

RSVP

• Total voters

leucadiacruiser

SILVER Star

:candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane:Beach N Toys Annual Christmas Party details::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane:
When: Saturday, December 12 from 2-duskish
Where: Dixon Lake Campground, Escondido. There is an entry fee to the park.
Potluck: RSVP with what you can bring or cook up there.
Camping: There will be camping allowed, if you are so inclined to make a night of it. Overnight fee is $18.

We'll be watching weather, but so far weather is looking to be nice that Saturday.

White elephant gift exchange - bring something Yota-centric or outdoor life-ish in the $25 range.
Bring chairs and an EZ up if you have one. Anyone have portable space heaters? :idea:

My son's birthday is over at 2PM but it is unlikely everyone will be gone by then. If I can get out of the house by 3PM I will make the drive, otherwise I wouldn't get there with much time to spend before dusk and heading home.

Frank

Does locked mean that you have reserved them Mike?
The latest forecast is rain on that day. I could bring my RV, if anyone will show up in the rain.
What does anybody think?

I am looking at Accuweather and it indicates a shower on Friday and sunshine for Saturday. Where are you looking up weather?

I reserved site 46, and plan to bring my RV and get there when they allow check-in to the camping spots - 2:00PM.
So we will have a warm and dry place to be if the weather is bad. We have a 5000 Watt generator, microwave, stove,
and oven. So we can power devices as well as warm food if needed. I also have a small propane BBQ that works if the
wind is not too bad.

See you there.

:candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane:Beach N Toys Annual Christmas Party details::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane::candycane:
When: Saturday, December 12 from 2-duskish
Where: Dixon Lake Campground, Escondido. There is an entry fee to the park.
Potluck: RSVP with what you can bring or cook up there.
Camping: There will be camping allowed, if you are so inclined to make a night of it. Overnight fee is $18.

Hi Mike. I will be out of town and won't be able to make it.
BTW, my new bumbers should be in soon-expecting/hoping to be back on the road in January.
In the meantime, I got my HAM certification.

Thanks!
Anne
KK6ZFB

Hi Mike. I will be out of town and won't be able to make it.
BTW, my new bumbers should be in soon-expecting/hoping to be back on the road in January.
In the meantime, I got my HAM certification.

Thanks!
Anne
KK6ZFB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom