BBRC For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trying to track down a horrible vibration in my 85 4runner and looking for a stock replacement driveshaft. Mine is covered in dents.

Im not sure what years are the same, but whatever will work. 22re 5 speed.

Thanks. I am in between Winchester and Harrisonburg, but travel for work quite a bit and could pick up.

I have a DC front shaft from I believe a 84-85 solid axle Yota pickup
Dont know if it will work for you but it should $50

1-315 75r 16 Wrangler MTR 50% tread on a practically new black steel wheel

Tire is worn a little funny but has a full 50% across the tread

This was my spare before I went to 37's

$75 takes it

Thanks

Hi
I'm looking for stock 60 or 62 springs for my SOA project.
Front, Rear or both.
I'm in VB but get up to Richmond area for work.
Let me know if anyone has any to unload.

Thanks
Dave

I have been looking around the shop and decided to let some doors go. I have two sets to fit 84-88 mini truck or 84-89 4runner. Both sets in good shape and almost rust free. These are getting harder and harder to find, they have been in my stash for quite a while but lets face it. I have the trail doors I took off and I am not sure when/if they will ever go back on.

1st set is complete with panels, power windows and glass I would like to get $200 obo for the pair
burgendy in color, . I think has small side mirrors, will need to check

2nd set has skins, panels and I think I robbed the glass and regulator out of the pass side door.
Red in color, would like to get $150 obo for the pair

I also have the tailgate I took off my 4runner, a few small dents, LOTS of stickers. Make offer! If not I will cut the outer skin off and hang it on the wall!

I am open to offers or trades. Let me know what you have. tools, other parts, fj40 stuff, ect.

Possible trade

Looking to trade my 37x14x15 bias Iroks for some 37 inch radials

Tires are on 15x8 old MT rims with about 40% tread

I am looking for a solid front axle housing for a mini truck. With or without knuckles. PM me please

Edit. Found one. Thanks guys!!!!!!

Last edited:
we should have one at the shop. do you care if it has the little finger thingys on it? I'll look tomorrow. I don't know what the shop will want for it.

mwalls54 said:
need a 2f crank nut.

Weld that bitch on. Btdt. Replace 2f when you need to service it next time around. :)

79-83 mini truck t-case plus misc parts from one disassembled. Make offer!

Looking for some stock 4Runner rear shocks if anyone has any laying around.

Also looking for some grey/gray interior parts:

rear cargo area sides with/without the access doors Obtained
tailgate interior pieces
rear cover sections for the hard top
Driver/passenger interior door trim for manual roll up windows
anything from the dashboard in grey/gray Driver side and glovebox Obtained
A Pillar covers

Thanks

they are not for me, but I know someone must have some stuff they can let go for cheap/free.

Last edited:
Any one have a running 2f laying around cheap. There is a guy here in tn that needs one.

mwalls54 said:
Any one have a running 2f laying around cheap. There is a guy here in tn that needs one.

You lookin for a low mileage one? ;)

Hey guys, I just tried to clean this thread up with old post. Please go back and clean up your old threads if parts are gone, sold, ect.

Thanks

:grinpimp::grinpimp:low mileage!!!!!!!!!

Looking for some stock axles to stick in an '86ish Toyota IFS rear housing or maybe a whole rear axle. Trying to build a beater 4-Runner out of left over parts from other projects.

14 Bolt Disc brakes/new bearings all new 4:56 gears/Detroit Locker/ New Calipers

Dana 60 Front Chevy all new bearings and King pin 4:10 Open diff

Both $1500 or OBO. Call 540-658-7997

tires, axles, hubs, winch, etc...

I've got a few things that I need to get rid of, and am posting them here before doing the whole craigs list thing. I'll figure out some of the missing prices and edit (interesting trades considered), but wanted to get the posting up before Thanksgiving. After the holiday, this will all go onto craigs list, jeep forums, etc. Note that the prices are as stated, or obo...

5 37x12.50x15 interco IROK radials. 3 with approx 60 percent +/- tread, with a very small amount of chunking, 1 in much better shape, and one practically brand new. Mounted on toyota sized steelies. $650

4 31x10.50x15 Dueler AT's on XJ wheels. $175

Superwinch 9000 with controller and brand new (in my garage) roller fairlead. Original steel cable, pulled the XJ out of a few situations - always very reliable. Presently mounted on an ARB bullbar, on a pallet. Still trying to calculate value - make me an offer.

2 birfs, 2 sets front axles from the 40. Stock - trail spares that I never used. Offers.

Warn hubs pulled from the 40 and replaced with the jap ones. Offers.

Just in case there are any closet Jeep cherokee owners out there, all below is from the XJ that is being parted:

Supernerf (JKS) brand sliders. Very, very stout; held up to the creeks of Madison. $125

TNT Customs belly skid. Also very stout. $125

JKS quicker discos. $50

Tompkin extended stainless brake lines - brand new in box. $20

The XJ is getting parted (engine/trans are gone), so things such as steering gear, transfer case, axles, interior bits (grey), etc are available as well. One side doors, etc., all intact the other side not so much. Story: vehicle diverted into an oak on drivers side front, arb bull bar did it's work, and the soft pieces along the sides did theirs.

As all of this stuff is heavy, no shipping. Stated prices are as is, where is. (Fredericksburg, Virginia)

DSCN1733.JPG

DSCN1742.JPG

DSCN1729.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom