BBCNN Run 3-15-08 El Dorado Canyon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks.. I think those were wild horses.. :/

Around here wild horses are like seagulls in San Diego. They are everywhere and full of crap. At least horses can't fly, thank goodness.

Around here wild horses are like seagulls in San Diego. They are everywhere and full of crap. At least horses can't fly, thank goodness.

That made me LOL. So true.

Jack

Big thanks to Jack for leading, his spotting and wheelin expertise. Dan was a great passenger to have. Definitely benefitted from his experience as well. And if it weren't for Shawn's 40 pulling me up the hill, I'd still be out there.

I'm going to do my write up tonight, and use DesertLake's and Danimallv's photos to help me illustrate the feature. I spent more time concentrating on the wheeling and less time on the photography. You guys really came up with some great shots. I'll only have so much space for print, but I think we can pull something fun together for my paper's web site. I'll post the link as soon as we piece it all together.

It was also great to meet new people on this run. These are getting better all the time.

Keith S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom