BBCNN Run 3-15-08 El Dorado Canyon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jack - anything you need me to bring?
If nothing else, I can bring my costco compressor, someone's bound to need it and I haven't put it to serious use yet.

Jack - anything you need me to bring?
If nothing else, I can bring my costco compressor, someone's bound to need it and I haven't put it to serious use yet.

Just whatever food/drink type stuff you need. I'll PM you for details on Saturday morning.

Jack

Sav-On, right? Not Smith's.

Any room for a Cherokee? I live by Smiths and have been partially into the canyon in my Land Rover, and I am very interested in going all the way through....

Sav-On, right? Not Smith's.

Yep, the big grocery store with the gas station out front. Or for those (like us) that don't make it to Dayton very often, the first grocery store on the left as you come into Dayton from Carson.

Any room for a Cherokee? I live by Smiths and have been partially into the canyon in my Land Rover, and I am very interested in going all the way through....

Shouldn't be a problem, I have a buddy coming along in a ramcharger.

Jack

Out of curiosity, what's the shrubary like? Prepare for some stripeing?

Last edited:
i know a fella wants to come with a bone stock rubicon. will he make it, or would he just be holding up the group?

anyone plan on running the lower section i have heard about? or just sticking to the main trail?

i know a fella wants to come with a bone stock rubicon. will he make it, or would he just be holding up the group?

anyone plan on running the lower section i have heard about? or just sticking to the main trail?

Saw a youtube video showing "the squeeze" at el dorado canyon, gonna hit that up tommorow?

Saw a youtube video showing "the squeeze" at el dorado canyon, gonna hit that up tommorow?

haven't done eldorado yet, so we will see what's up when we get there. i don't wanna be the guy everyone points a finger at and says "who invited that idiot?"

haven't done eldorado yet, so we will see what's up when we get there. i don't wanna be the guy everyone points a finger at and says "who invited that idiot?"

I doubt that will be you. I will be driving a fullsize Ramcharger, so I'll probably be the slow, fat one. I don't foresee this being a trail that you or your friend will have any trouble with. If it is, then I'm sure we can winch/tow you around it.

I doubt that will be you. I will be driving a fullsize Ramcharger, so I'll probably be the slow, fat one. I don't foresee this being a trail that you or your friend will have any trouble with. If it is, then I'm sure we can winch/tow you around it.

i'm sure my rig is more than capable, i just wasn't sure about a stock rig. but hey, have winch/will travel!

He will be fine.

You can make it as tough as you want. If you stick to the main trail it is pretty mellow. If you play in the river bed then it is as hard as you want.

There will probably be some playing in the rougher stuff.

Jack

Kinda tired so I'll just throw these thumbs up there click for larger size.
Yet another Dan joined up with us today, nice rig. Both rig and driver performed very well.
Sorry i didn't get the co-pilot's name

Petrified mud?

Jake in his 60 geting it done.

A stray Heep got into the mix

Dan walked right through

Shawn took the tougher line, no sweat.

The snorkel mobile lead the way

The heep held it's own

jason kept the rubber side down.:lol:

There were a couple of other rigs along I didn't get pictures of. Notably Keith, who was nice enough to let me ride with him and kibitz.

Kinda tired so I'll just throw these thumbs up there click for larger size.

There were a couple of other rigs along I didn't get pictures of. Notably Keith, who was nice enough to let me ride with him and kibitz.

Great having you along Dan. That was big time fun. Started a thread about getting hi-res photos to me so I can publish them in my paper. After you get some sleep, get some images to me, and I'll get you published.

Keith S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom