craigslist Bay Area 97LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 Lexus LX450 AKA Toyota Land cruiser 4x4 with E-lockers

Here's another,
00F0F_k69qSkFvcT6_600x450.jpg

00Q0Q_cYEvHHhumDA_600x450.jpg

No affiliation.

Does the added trim on 450's really mean more rust opportunities? I've seen a few in my area recently, not sure why I'm hesitant about them vs an 80...

Does the added trim on 450's really mean more rust opportunities? I've seen a few in my area recently, not sure why I'm hesitant about them vs an 80...

more rust plus higher chance of headgasket, tranny and cupholder failures is pretty much the norm for later Lexus versions. :) If you find one with cupholders tho- grab it as most are broken and have been removed. Hence the rarity.

Wait - higher chance of headgasket and tranny? Isn't it the same engine and tran?

I didn't know about the cupholders though!

GLWS to OP, looks clean!

Updated about an hour ago today. Something must be up with it, usually they sell pretty quick at that price.

Updated about an hour ago today. Something must be up with it, usually they sell pretty quick at that price.

Current Link

N00b question, but what makes this price good? $9900. I've seen other 80s closer to $5000. Is it the presence of e-lockers, or being in good condition? Last week I think I saw one drop from $5K to $3K before it sold. Or this one which is $5500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom