Barney Riley this weekend. Anyone?..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just made a last minute decision to do BR.
The plan is leave sat and camp out on the river and head out the next morning.

Any takers?

ken

I just made a last minute decision to do BR.
The plan is leave sat and camp out on the river and head out the next morning.

Any takers?

ken

Nope...but thanks for offering. No sliders right now and I'm in hunting mode. Have fun...be safe...try to stay dry ;).

sorry bud gonna do Moon Rocks the weekend of the 27 so busy getting ready for that and BTW ne 1 is welcome to come out and play on the rocks with us will be there that whole weekend

Red 40 Dan :beer::bounce::bounce2:

Err:crybaby:. I'd love to, but, I've got family stuff and hunting planned this week end.

Shawn

I will give a shout on the Minden repeater when on the trail.
Im not sure if any of you guys get that coverage, but I will shout anyway.

looks like the rain will clear up just in time.
I will post some pics when we get back.

ken

Killer trip. nobody around, hot tubs, and a cool night.

This turned out to be one of the better trips of the year, even though I ripped of my dual bander (ant) through the aspens. Man you can see those trees better when they have leafs.

Pics to follow.............

ken

The Dan and John Show will be at Moon Rocks, camping, crawling and testing out the shorter version of my 91. Looking forward to lots more of the trips and trails out of state next year though, most of my restrictions should be lifted by then...
:beer::bounce::beer::bounce2::grinpimp:

The Dan and John Show will be at Moon Rocks, camping, crawling and testing out the shorter version of my 91. Looking forward to lots more of the trips and trails out of state next year though, most of my restrictions should be lifted by then...
:beer::bounce::beer::bounce2::grinpimp:

AAAAAH...you GOTTA LOVE getting off PAROLE!:D

K

Killer trip. nobody around, hot tubs, and a cool night.

This turned out to be one of the better trips of the year, even though I ripped of my dual bander (ant) through the aspens. Man you can see those trees better when they have leafs.

Pics to follow.............

ken

I left here for central Nevada around 7:15AM...hit the Minden repeater while in Washoe Valley around 7:30AM...and talked to a guy into CC. Monitored and called but never gotcha!

the end results of a misspent youth, but I'm clean these days and loving life and going all the places that I do get to go even if it is only in Nevada

the end results of a misspent youth, but I'm clean these days and loving life and going all the places that I do get to go even if it is only in Nevada

SERIOUSLY!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
I was only kidding!!!!
I really put my foot in my mouth!:eek:

Congrats!:beer:

K

Ok here are some pics.
Draining the tub.
The spring.
I got a little cold, the washing is frozen.

ken
P1010114.jpg
P1010113.jpg
P1010123.jpg

Looks like it was fun!

I left here for central Nevada around 7:15AM...hit the Minden repeater while in Washoe Valley around 7:30AM...and talked to a guy into CC. Monitored and called but never gotcha!

Yeah , we got a late start.

How did your trip work out?

ken

Yeah , we got a late start.

How did your trip work out?

ken

I went through the Desatoya's on Saturday...no birds but did have to back meself and the AT out of a precarious dead-end trail...more experience I guess and more fodder for beer thirty ;)! Got into a blizzard in the middle to late afternoon...which is why I headed North to where I ended up...there was a hole in the sky & I went for it. Great place to go back and explore sometime! I just posted a couple pics at the end of the "Future Run" thread...

Nice lil family outing Ken.
Looks like it was but ass cold at night!
Did you guyz get over to the hot springs?
That is such a nice lil run, and that camp spot is great!

Wish we could have done it witchas!
I got my ass handed to me at work...would have much rather been wheelin!

K

Ya we hit the springs ( pic above of the tub draining)
It was a nice bonus to sit in the 100* tub before dinner.
I have a nice pic of the tub , but the wife said I couldn't post it. :rolleyes:

We took the more difficult water crossing, about 2-3" above the bottom of the door.
I was a little clinched going across with help nowhere to be found.
The :princess: & :princess: really enjoyed the whole trip specially the tub and even the firearm discharge event.

Im ready to go back.

ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom