Bait and Switch 94 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 95 had 140K on it when I bought it and as far as I can tell it's legit. I've still had to fix and replace all the usual stuff as others on here with a lot more miles. To me the time seems to do more than the miles on these trucks.
Yup, my 94 has 132k and i'm still replacing all the same stuff as everyone else .

I was astounded when I bought my rig in 2015, almost gave up and thought I was chasing a dream. Everything was a rollback. I had some deal that Carfax doesn’t offer anymore (unlimited) must have run a dozen or more till I found my black sheep: out of state reg., faded paint, guy was selling it for his buddy who had cancer... nobody bit on it but it checked out at 163k, full maintenance records from 2nd owner of 8 years (who was a realtor in Idaho btw). The interior was immaculate. Then I poured 2k into it to get it up to speed.

You are no doubt rolling the dice with any used car. Dont forget to account for the sweat equity you’ve invested already. No reason to abandon her if she’s solid, be patient, garage gems take a while to find any way.

That why you don't ask Questions that you mite not like the answer. Girlfriend / used car you had for a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom