Back Yard Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok boys and girls... Pam and I are having a yard party April 22, 5pm. i will be smoking some meat and grilling some other stuff. If anybody would like to come you are more than welcome. No RSVP necessary, just show up. Bring your own adult beverage of choice, if the kids come bring drinks for them. Bring a side dish or a dessert.

111 West Walker Drive.
Summerville SC

There's a hamom scheduled for that day, but I'm good either way.
It's a "get ready for GSMTR day", but all I have to do is change the oil.

Well, I have to go to NC mountains to work on some family projects up there that weekend. Though I'm going to GSMTR, I won't be at the "get ready for GSMTR HAMOM" nor the "eat like a king at Randy's" party. This sucks.

I need to re-tighten my wheel bearings and replace my rotors and pads. And I need to eat barbecue at Randy's. Randy, may I show up early, with craft beer, and use your garage?

Well, I have to go to NC mountains to work on some family projects up there that weekend. Though I'm going to GSMTR, I won't be at the "get ready for GSMTR HAMOM" nor the "eat like a king at Randy's" party. This sucks.

You will be truly missed.

I'll be there, thanks

We're making an appearance; send the paparazzi out for photos....

Aye, Aye !

DJI_0017.JPG
DJI_0018.JPG
DJI_0019.JPG
DJI_0020.JPG

Wow, that is someone's backyard??? That is freakin awesome! Any pics of the cruisers? You know, those things that bring us together?

Wow, that is someone's backyard??? That is freakin awesome! Any pics of the cruisers? You know, those things that bring us together?

This was an unsanctioned event, opened to the LCLC crew. We had several of us there, and several brought their LCs. Sadl I did not get drone footage of the LCs. Our host was @Yardboy @CharlestonG8R @girraffe @dustin weaver brought theirs.... @dbenke and I drove our wifes cars....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom