AXT Source (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fullnelson

IH8MUD Regular
SILVER Star
Threads
I am looking to do an AXT on my 3B. I had heard about Kodiak Custom Vehicles, but could not pull up their site. Anybody know if they are still in business, have a contact #, or reccomend another source?

Thanks,

Chris

Nick,

Their site is not opening. Is anyone else having this problem? Are they still in business or just updating their site?

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks, I'll try that.

Chris

just call or email axt direct.

they ship to canada, and you won't have to deal with ... kodiak.

i'm sure they will ship state side, and most likely cheaper than: Canada, then to the US.

direct from axt, that's what i did.

good luck
crusty

I've been in touch with Andrew from AXT, and he has been quite helpful.

Are any of you guys running intercoolers with your AXT setups? If so can you make any recomendations?

not yet;)

i got an intercooler from the junk yard for my 60. out of a volvo 760 wagon 90ish i think. cheap and looks like it won't take much to fit it.

for a 40 i'd buy a "universal fit" and stuff it in there. you can find some nice ones on ebay for cheap.

i'm sure there are a few write ups on here, just search.

you'll be happy with just a turbo for a good while... if you think you need more, then go for the intercooler. it is a 3b after all.:flipoff2:

hth's
crusty

Thanks for the tips crusty. I'll hold off on the intercooler for now. AXT Andrew says the kit is designed to produce 8psi and doesn't need one. I'll go with that until I start racing for pink slips:shotts:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom