Autohome Columbus rainfly awning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Does anyone own this particular accessory for the Columbus RTT? If so, may I have some pics? I'm curious how the whole thing is attached, setup, etc. It's a new product so probably nobody owns it yet but worth a shot.

Awning - Autohome

My winter hood attaches around the perimeter with Velcro, on my Extreme. Perhaps that is how this is attached to
the top edge of the tent.

My winter hood attaches around the perimeter with Velcro, on my Extreme. Perhaps that is how this is attached to

looks like it attaches that way yes. sidenote, is the winter hood worth it? i slept for a week with the coldest getting 20 F. I was cold but not miserable, is the winter hood the bees knees?

looks like it attaches that way yes. sidenote, is the winter hood worth it? i slept for a week with the coldest getting 20 F. I was cold but not miserable, is the winter hood the bees knees?

I found at down to -20 it kept the wind at bay. Did make a difference as I tend to read for a bit to unwind just
before I sleep. I would recommend it, yes.

This is interesting, might you have any pics of the hood?

Some interwebz pics,
accessori-columbus-5.jpg

This is interesting, might you have any pics of the hood?
This shows both sides, with the winter hood, you have to decide which side of the truck you want to use. It only has one
door. I generally use the passenger side -RH side- so that is how it works. Interesting side note: It has a string bungy to
keep it around the bottom of the tent; to put the tent away I pull that bungy tight around the middle of the walls as I lower
the tent and this really helps keep all the material in tight and makes tucking and storage of the tent go much quicker.
Pics taken just south of Dease Lake, BC

P1000131.JPG
P1000132.JPG

Thanks for the pics, really helps me understand it better. Is it held with velcro on all sides up top?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom