Auto Master Window Switch Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has Anyone Notice or Have Converted our regular AUTO DS Master to a AUTO DS & PS .
Here are some pix for comparison and maybe some feedback or suggestions on how to get it done?

LC 80.JPG

LEXUS AUTO AUTO PLUG.JPG

LC 80 1.JPG

LEXUS MASTER AUTO AUTO.JPG

I don't think that thread addresses the passenger side.

The stock switch assembly can only be modified to auto up the DS window. The switch assembly with the ability to auto control both front windows is a likely candidate as a swap assembly to add that feature to our trucks.

Anyone with a part number or know what vehicle it came out of?

The stock switch assembly can only be modified to auto up the DS window. The switch assembly with the ability to auto control both front windows is a likely candidate as a swap assembly to add that feature to our trucks.

Anyone with a part number or know what vehicle it came out of?
My 99 4Runner has ds and ps auto down, but not up.

I have one out of a '99 4runner I've been saving for this. It sure feels like it has auto up, but I never tested it.

20150110_110725_zpsacjpchiw.jpg

20150110_110718_zpsxmyoyt9b.jpg

Now that I think about the 4Runner does both. (Up and down) and label on the switch like the pic above.

My last 80 had auto up/down on all 4 windows from the drivers control. It was incredibly handy.

Going to reach out to the new owner for a pic of the assembly.

My last 80 had auto up/down on all 4 windows from the drivers control. It was incredibly handy.

Going to reach out to the new owner for a pic of the assembly.

I think the only thing I would not like about auto up/down in the rear windows is children being back there. Wasn't my truck, but in my ex's car my kiddo managed to roll her head up in the window (3.5yrs at the time). Not auto up or down even. Nothing crushing but gave her a nice bruise. Let's say she has never done that again and treats her window control with respect now. :lol:

Did anyone ever try one of these other switches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom