Australian-style Off-Road Radio Antennas (GMRS & CB & Ham) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got on the website and noticed that the caps are no longer on the website. What happened?

EDIT: I guess I don't know how to operate this internet thing. I found them. Any idea when you will have them back in stock?

Any idea when you will have them back in stock?

We have a good contact in the broader off-road community who had designed and made them for us. For completely extraneous reasons, looks like they may not be able to deliver on more of them, and I am seeking a new provider for these, being very transparent there :) Looking both at aluminum as well as thermoset.

These look great. I'll be picking one up soon.

Do you happen to know of any US manufacturers of tilting/adjustable antenna mounts? I've found a few in Australia.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 at 1.25.42 PM.png

These look great. I'll be picking one up soon.
Thank you!

Do you happen to know of any US manufacturers of tilting/adjustable antenna mounts? I've found a few in Australia.

We are going to start selling some soon. Those and a number of other comms accoutrements, and waiting on some suppliers.

We have a good contact in the broader off-road community who had designed and made them for us. For completely extraneous reasons, looks like they may not be able to deliver on more of them, and I am seeking a new provider for these, being very transparent there :) Looking both at aluminum as well as thermoset.
Any word on these caps yet?

Any word on these caps yet?

Bit of unfortunate drama. I'm not happy with the aluminum and possible galvanic corrosion. We have reverted to a thermoplastic/UV resistant design. I'm sorry I don't have an immediate date for you.

Working on the release of another antenna accessory which may release immediate before.

@Pskhaat any estimate when you'll resume taking orders and ship on the larger VHF antennas?

We are trying to deplete most remaining inventory at Cruise Moab this week. We will begin build immediately next week.

We are trying to deplete most remaining inventory at Cruise Moab this week. We will begin build immediately next week.
Great to hear that @Pskhaat, Is there some way to get notified electronically so that I know when an order can be placed? I tend to check in on your website every once and while and always have the bad luck of everything being sold out.

Not that I am complaining... I like your business model better than placing an order / paying up-front and then never knowing when a product will ship. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom