Wanted Austin TX - Wanted - 1st Gen 4Runner with 5 Speed - 40 or 80 For Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 4Runner
Wanted something I could take the top off and decided to try a 40 rather than the 4Runner that I really wanted to I'm trying to trade out of the 40 (or a locked 80 if more your flavor) and into a 1st get 4Runner.

Got to be 5-speed, would prefer 1985, no real preference on color but would prefer original paint and an alright interior (not looking for a full blown project). As rust free as possible and mechanically solid is what I'm really looking for and prefer something around central TX but not opposed to going out a little ways.

Wanted something I could take the top off and decided to try a 40 rather than the 4Runner that I really wanted to I'm trying to trade out of the 40 (or a locked 80 if more your flavor) and into a 1st get 4Runner.

Got to be 5-speed, would prefer 1985, no real preference on color but would prefer original paint and an alright interior (not looking for a full blown project). As rust free as possible and mechanically solid is what I'm really looking for and prefer something around central TX but not opposed to going out a little ways.
I have a 84 4runner w softtopper and hardtop .173k. I am second owner. Solid b+\A- truck. Pm me if interested but in am in zip 28803.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom